valyr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone

as the title says i have two new translation projects to announce
the first being Dungeon of Windaria which at present is about
30% done but i will not be releasing the patch for this until it is nearly finished
as it is such a small game (16mb) i will post some screenshots later tonight or maybe tomorrow

The second project i would like to announce is the recently released Kimi no Yuusha
this is an oldish style top down RPG and since that style of game is one of my favorites i couldnt help myself.
As i have only just started digging into the files for this game there wont be any screenshots for a little while
but as soon as i have something to show it will be posted

as per usual Thecrash1973 is helping me with windaria but i haven;t asked him about
Kimi no yuusha yet so it might just be me working on that one

Iwill also state here for the record I am in no way dropping the Hercules no Eikou project I just have a
need to do something different now and then to clear my mind

valyr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you Psychoblaster i will keep that in mind
biggrin.gif

@ HeHe moo Kimi no yuusha only got released yesterday and dungeon of windaria was asked
about at the time it was released but i was busy with other things at the time

valyr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Might do that noitora thanks for the offer but as i said i've only just started digging through the games files
though i've already located the skills ,magic and items am still looking for the script at present

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
psycoblaster said:
i don't know
tongue.gif
Well, when I asked you if you wanted me to do arm9.bin and you had already started working on it, I happened to download the game, play a little and I took a peek at the file system, did a VWF and I thought I figured out the pointers, but I thought I was wrong but I was actually kinda true, Darthnemesis helped me a little with the pointers and translated some items...This game is pretty easy to translate from my point of view, I might be wrong though.

valyr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thank you Noitora and Psycoblaster any info you can give me is welcome but will have to
talk about it later as i have to go and feed my kids now (ttfa)

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Nah its good that there are people who REALLY want to help out in the forums.
The actual helpers that spend their time to write the most detailed post and help out the rom hacking community is darthnemesis, FAST, (was) deufeufeu, and (was) normmatt.
We need to thank them more than anything
biggrin.gif

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BOO!

lol
here's what I've found.
Many graphic files. I'll look into them more deeply later.
I see a folder called "system", which contains many data files, which should be the text.
and more in the "event" folder.
From what I see from Noitora, the script isn't compressed with LZ77 compression.
tongue.gif

I'll look into the arm9.bin soon.

The graphic files use the common NC*R format, so they should be easily readable by TM.
It uses the NFTR font format so a VWF would be easily possible.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
psycoblaster said:
From what I see from Noitora, the script isn't compressed with LZ77 compression.
tongue.gif
You dumbass
tongue.gif
Almost in almost all of my translations I had to deal with LZ compressions, I was the one who told you about the compression after all, it's another story If I forgot to compress the arm9.bin back

Edit: Valyr, here is the modified font: http://ifile.it/1w84075

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiXVXw5ELqA&pp=ygUYTW9yZSBpbnNhbmUgOTBzIGdhbWUgYWRz