TX Demos SX OS v3.0.0 Running On Switch Lite

In their Happy Holidays Greeting Today, TX Dropped a Bombshell of a Teaser Video
SXLITE.png

Never say Impossible, as it seems Team-Xecuter has done the impossible, as their Happy Holidays Greeting comes with a jaw-dropping video! :)
Happy holidays season from everyone at Team-Xecuter!

We rocked the Switch in 2019 and with the year soon over, here is a little teaser of one of the things to come early 2020!
YouTube Video Removed, watch this alt. mirror instead: --> https://www.bitchute.com/video/6xT9Zy7FN2tK/

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa,

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nice to see them archiving something by themselves, but I'd rather pass this one and wait for the open source solution, I don't feel like giving my money to these criminals, even if their modchip allows me to run hekate!
Yeah they're the criminals, you wanting a free tool to steal games are a good guy.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do we even have Mariko units yet?

fyi for people switch lites and new revision switch are using the mariko chip. mariko chip is a more refine tega x1 chip. we have rumours on whats going to be in new switch but nothing confirm and this mod prob won't work as it will be too different to current switches

nvidia shield tv 2019 doesn't seem to perform any better than previous
Where may I find a source for this? I have been OOTL for a bit.

Last edited by Pluupy,

Josshy0125

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To all the atmoshills who said they were lying just because they like to hate on SX:

Fuckin' told you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The only thing people wanted was proof lmao
No, they were spouting bullshit trying to prove that theyre lying while simultaneously speaking out of their asse . They didnt want proof, they wanted to hate on SX. Its like trump supporters. if its not one reason/excuse, its another. Any excuse to hate on sx from the many shills on this site...

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
cool to see, thankfully this will silence some of the vocal nonbelievers!
sure, it probably will get cloned by the chinese and sold on chinese sites, many mod stuff which are much less in demand do (things like gameboy parts, old console ODEs, etc)
but the cloned modchips being opensource...? at least for a while, I doubt that.
people want to make money off of this thing.

I know a switch modchip dev that said they will be working on it
upload_2019-12-29_9-59-44.png

Pipistrele

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
To all the atmoshills who said they were lying just because they like to hate on SX:

Fuckin' told you.
People mostly said that there's not enough info (which was true) and that TX did crappy things in the past (which is also true). Truth is, both atmo fanboys and sx shills are kinda acting like morons, and you're not exactly above it all by investing yourself into the whole thing.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Fuckin' told you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No, they were spouting bullshit trying to prove that theyre lying while simultaneously speaking out of their asse . They didnt want proof, they wanted to hate on SX. Its like trump supporters. if its not one reason/excuse, its another. Any excuse to hate on sx from the many shills on this site...
Tbh I see most TX supporters as shills but thats the difference between our opinions.
I can say for me and alot of people that are "TX Haters" that I just wanted actual proof instead of a "he said she said" arguement. Thats all that post was and you know it. One dev says its fake, one staff member on here says its real. There was no proof until now and this is only a video.
Most people in here feel personally attacked when you say anything bad about SXOS and its fucking stupid. Paying for free software doesn't make you better than someone else so you should get that mindset tf out of here. Just use the CFW you want and if you dont like peoples opinions about the CFW they use then ignore them and keep yours to yourself as well. No one wants to hear either side.

I for one just wantrd proof and info so I could see if I wanted it or not. Most people here dont get that at all.

Reactions: ELY_M and ghjfdtg

Switch_Maniac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing people wanted was proof lmao

Still gonna have haters though haha. Just watch the thread grow with them. I'm sure photoshop will come up. You've already seen the trolls say it's an OG board in the lite :rofl:

Hooray! video!

It'd be rather dumb of them to fake something like this. It'd be found out eventually and would ruin their business. I'm sure this is legit. They're not a bad team, just need to respect others work a bit more. Looking forward to its release.

Not how such things work :P It's closer to setting up a toll-booth right in front of a public park and claiming you landscaped the whole thing. "free" is just the cost of usage, it says nothing about ownership or freedom to implement code. "free" is just what you, an end-user, pay to be able to use someone else's finished work.

If you want to implement someone's code in your own work, you're not talking about "free" any more, you're talking about licensing. "open-source" is not synonymous with "do whatever, doesn't matter". Some are fine with just attribution, some require more, some require less. Here's a good primer about the topic:
https://opensource.com/article/17/9/open-source-licensing

well, many open source software still have terms and conditions that say things like you cant charge for this, or you must publish your modified source code or something. most open source products dont let you do whatever you want with them

So let me get this straight.....It's ok to break Nintendo's TOA and licensing (in most of the world), but if it's an open source tool it's not? As I said borrowing without giving credit is more of what happened and even if they gave credit now it's too late. People would still shit on them. Just getting old to keep hearing the same non-sense about borrowed code when talking about software that really has only one purpose, no matter what people what to admit publicly, and that's to pirate games on both CFW. ie. "stealing" from Nintendo and other Devs. People can sit on their high horses behind their keyboards all day, that's the truth.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People mostly said that there's not enough info (which was true) and that TX did crappy things in the past (which is also true). Truth is, both atmo fanboys and sx shills are kinda acting like morons, and you're not exactly above it all by investing yourself into the whole thing.
Exactly. Everyone just needs to get off of their high horse with this BS imo. I just want info and they werent supplying it

|<roni&g

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lovely lovely lovely, hopefully the XKJ serial Switch can be hacked soon. Got one xmas day but a Nintendo console without a hack is almost useless to me and have only checked to see if it works

Reactions: Lumince

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still gonna have haters though haha. Just watch the thread grow with them. I'm sure photoshop will come up. You've already seen the trolls say it's an OG board in the lite :rofl:
Yeaaa I suppose. But imo there are haters on both sides. And imo people that are "TX Supporters" seem to see all opinions as personal attacks. Someone saying "where tf is the proof from this random ass info from a random reseller?" Is somehow hate.
Most people that reply to me just get the "stfu I really dont care if you think im a "Atmoshill" I have a TX license fuck off" reply.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...