Translation Unfinished Translation Projects That Could Be Revived!

drsiemann

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've played through Sora no Otoshimono using the camera translation from google. I have no hopes for this game nowadays but it's nice to see that people still talk about it.

deathkill781

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lebanon
The dragon ball kai ultimate butouden English translation
Bro how was it upgraded to my version before I even posted it? :wtf: Anyways, I was gonna ask for it to be put on, but looks like some people beat me to the punch. Thanks for having me, and I hope to live up to your expectations lol. I pretty much figured out what to do in terms of text editing, but still stumped on the graphics. Because no one offered to help on the main thread, I will try asking here. Anyone know anything about graphics hacking??? I was able to find some of the graphics using GBA Graphics Editor, but I still don't know how to find all of them, or assign the correct color scheme. And it seems that some of the graphics are not being found by GBA Graphics editor, because not all the main menu options are being found, just as an example. I hope anyone can help, and thank you very much.

Reactions: Xdqwerty

deathkill781

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lebanon
Didnt understand you
My post on the dragon ball kai ultimate butoden was on may 4. You posted it needing an update on April 21, and now my name is on the original post, saying I revived it. I'm guessing that the original creator of this post just follows the dragon ball kai ultimate butoden thread and updated it before I was able to say anything, but the only mention of the game recently is by you. I'm just joking around lol.

• Wow
Reactions: Xdqwerty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: so much lightning shit makes valley of bowser from super mario world tame in comparison