Unicorn Overlord Save Editing

Pj1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help me turn the Gammel and Mandrin in my party to the correct portrait/sprite and voice type? They have the correct name and their rapport system works properly but it's starting to be weird seeing their correct model in rapports and not in combat lol.

Been trying to do this myself for a couple of days now but I always run into issues when editing hex. Managed to figure out how to edit my coliseum coins amount though.
try this i have added more from the character sections i extracted before for you if it doesn't work try the other zip in the zip where i have imported more of the character sections into your save

Attachments

• UCSAVEFILE01.zip
    330.1 KB · Views: 18

Zanmatoxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Would anyone have a switch save on true zenorian difficulty with the 4 dark maques available to play?
I don't have a save on true zenorian, but you can use this save with the 4 dark marquess recruited to copy their data on a new save.

Attachments

• UCSAVEFILE01.zip
    175.6 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: Ana_Banana

Pj1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There are saves on page 2 I think you need the setting file then start a new game do the tutorial part then get to choose difficulty. Also people have mentioned that you can mod a address in save to change difficulty. With adding characters it a bit trick I don't think you can have duplicates of character before you get them because of the rapport system. With the villains you can just change the classes of characters you hire to their classes if you want their skills.

Reactions: taliamother

Ghostlander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone please edit my save just to add Amalia to my roster and no other changes?

Attachments

• UCSAVEFILE01.zip
    142.3 KB · Views: 14

Senzeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After 5 hours I finally got Amalia but she's level 40 and I'm lvl 20, is there a way to reduce her level to 20?

Attachments

• UCSAVEFILE01_sen.zip
    137.5 KB · Views: 10

taliamother

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are saves on page 2 I think you need the setting file then start a new game do the tutorial part then get to choose difficulty. Also people have mentioned that you can mod a address in save to change difficulty. With adding characters it a bit trick I don't think you can have duplicates of character before you get them because of the rapport system. With the villains you can just change the classes of characters you hire to their classes if you want their skills.
So the villains will not appear as their appearance? Only their skill can be copied?

Ana_Banana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a save on true zenorian, but you can use this save with the 4 dark marquess recruited to copy their data on a new save.
Hello sir! Can you please help me also? I saw the save and I want to get all the characters you also added in your rosters. Can I have them too? This is my fresh save file I hope you can help me...

Attachments

• UCSAVEFILE06.DAT .zip
    117.2 KB · Views: 10

Johesy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try and error. Using the structure from the first page and a clear save file with Nigel recruited, i copied his data over a new recruit on a new save file, byte from byte until i find the one for his voice.
Is it alright if you post an image regarding which byte had to be changed?

Pj1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Zanmatoxxx what do you mean by copy their data on new save? Can I drop my new save file and add them?
If you use turtle-insects save editor (link on first page) you can export the characters from their save and import them into yours. At moment you can't tell which characters which with editor you can only see characters stats and characters are in the same order in save as they are obtained in game. Also you would need to hire characters so you can use those to replace.

Zanmatoxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello sir! Can you please help me also? I saw the save and I want to get all the characters you also added in your rosters. Can I have them too? This is my fresh save file I hope you can help me...
Hi, i did not add them, that is just a normal playthrough, i used it to add the Nigel character to another save.

On the first page there is a link to a save editor someone is working on, i think you can use it now to add character to you save.

Lalatinamommy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
If you use turtle-insects save editor (link on first page) you can export the characters from their save and import them into yours. At moment you can't tell which characters which with editor you can only see characters stats and characters are in the same order in save as they are obtained in game. Also you would need to hire characters so you can use those to replace.
Thank you very much. I finally understand what I have to do. I appreciate you all sharing methods.

Zanmatoxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@Zanmatoxxx what do you mean by copy their data on new save? Can I drop my new save file and add them?
I mean simple copying the bytes from the character you want from a save file over one in another save, replacing them, like it was described on the guide in the first page.
Post automatically merged:

Is it alright if you post an image regarding which byte had to be changed?
1710514066899.png

The byte in the red square is the one related to combat voice/ animation sounds for Nigel.

Last edited by Zanmatoxxx,

Pj1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i have created a spreadsheet of the character sections from Zanmatoxxx save i posted on first page. You can use it to create files to use with the save editor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual +1