astr0z0mb1e

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I have been looking throught the boards & google, but did not find a really def. answer. I have a soft modded Wii.. [twilight hack, backuploader Gamma v. 03, NTSC Wii w/ 3.1U f/w].
I wanted to know if I update my Wii with the game disc from Wiifor will it update to version 3.2 & not have any errors?? Some people have said there is oka, but I am wondering if anyone here has had problems.

Thank you in advance.

radionds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Man, I'm with the firmware 3.4 and it's perfect =D..
Just be sure that the game is NTSC-U too, or if you update your wii with another region game, it will brick your wii.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiifit contains 3.1 firmware not 3.2, i don't know of any games that contain the 3.2u update

mario kart contains 3.1
SSB contains 3.1

check your messages

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Your best bet is to upgrade to 3.2 and install starfire. This will prevent future updates and leave you a way to fix your system should you ever install a bad wad. If your unsure what game has what update do a search at the top of the page, or grab the downgrader, which can also be used to upgrade.

moosh01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
radionds said:
Man, I'm with the firmware 3.4 and it's perfect =D..
Just be sure that the game is NTSC-U too, or if you update your wii with another region game, it will brick your wii.
It is far from perfect. 3.2 is the best system firmware for homebrew.

D

Deleted User

digitydogs said:
Your best bet is to upgrade to 3.2 and install starfall. This will prevent future updates and leave you a way to fix your system should you ever install a bad wad. If your unsure what game has what update do a search at the top of the page, or grab the downgrader, which can also be used to upgrade.
Fix'd.

QUOTEMan, I'm with the firmware 3.4 and it's perfect =D..

You're a complete moron if you say 3.4 is perfect.... moron.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
3.2 is the best firmware.
It's not like nintendo adds anything interesting in their updates anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right... +1