Hacking USA 4.0 Hacks!!!

priapism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Justinakacube said:
OK I figured out how to make these work. When you download Preloader V0.29 you get a hack.ini. Open that and copy and paste the hacks over the ones on there, and go to the end of the last line and hit enter then save. The new hacks should show up and work.

have you tested this or is it just speculative? i tried it and i still can't get it to work.

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sess said:
Thanks for the heads up!

By the way, what do these three hacks do?

[Remove diag disc check]
[Disc auto start when right pressed]
[Disc autostart]

[Remove diag disc check]
Not sure

[Disc auto start when right pressed]
Its like starfall auto boot, you hold right (On the wii remote or GC d-pad not sure) and it boots a disc before the health screen picture

[Disc autostart]
Auto boots disc as soon as you turn the wii on.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I couldn't get these hacks to show up in preloader 0.29. I tried deleting all the hacks and just having my own, I left in the default ones and pasted in these[deleting the original NTSC hack]. Yes, I have the ones for 417, and yes, I have a blank line at the end of hacks.ini, and finally, yes, I have hacks.ini in the root of my SD card.

lexlth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was just looking for this topic to post this page I found yesterday night.

But... I copied the contents to my old Hacks.ini and preloader gives me an error, it did not fit on screen, but it seemed that it found NO hacks on SD....

It DO has the last empty line....

Also, it is not directly related to hacks.ini, but I noticed that before I install preloader (and SM4.0), when my Wii was turned off (red light) and I pressed the Eject Button, it turned on, ejected the disc and auto turned Off.
Now, it just turn on and stay like this...
Is it preloader that does it ??? Is there a way to make it work as before ?

----------------
UPDATE:

I manage to make it recognize. As I use Linux, preloader does not recognize the file if it was written on linux. If I set ff=dos in vim, it claims the brackets error. Then I opened vmware and created the file in notepad. Preload recognized at once.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Care A mell is how I've always pronounced it. But i heard both ways