Hacking USB LOADER 1.4

xem1x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drop and go into your HBC app folder, includes icon.png, and xml.

icon1.png

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mjnnikiwknb

Bronzodiriace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
TroyTheZombie said:
No, its an issue with the usb loader. It screws up other usb devices.

Wanikoko's fixing it in cIOS rev11, which should be out in the next few days according to him.
Thanx a lot
happy.gif

The House of The Dead Overkill under usb loader is another thing respect to dvd support.

There is no kind of swap or slowdown.

--=ZerO=--

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
jwcgator said:
So, I'm trying to install Twilight princess (retail) onto my USB Flash drive through the USB Loader 1.4 (using cios rev10), and it's taking FOREVER. Like, it took it about a minute then it said .14 percent done with an hour and 55 minutes left. When I used v1.1, it took about 5 minutes to install. What gives?

well... Maybe Wanin made some kind of break into the loader... Some games had stuttering video before...
maybe the transferrate was too high before... so it could be a bug that this "break" is working also for dumping.
Did u install CIOS36 v10 or are u still on v9. If u are on v10, try if the 1.1 launcher does still dump the game fast...
if so, use the 1.1 launcher (better 1.0) for dumping... else... it is a CIOS thing... Wanin changed something on the DIP.

Shark0011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used it and mario kart wii still freezes when i start a game it just turns black and dosent load and animal crossing city folk sometimes does that too, the game dosent load but i still can press buttons on my wiimote so i ono whats wrong...

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Shark0011 said:
I used it and mario kart wii still freezes when i start a game it just turns black and dosent load and animal crossing city folk sometimes does that too, the game dosent load but i still can press buttons on my wiimote so i ono whats wrong...

I had the exact same problem, turns out it was my hard drive (Fricken WD MyBooks...)

Got a new HD, works smooth as butter. Just make sure its not your image that is corrupt, or its not one that was at one point on that hard drive

Shark0011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TroyTheZombie said:
Shark0011 said:

I had the exact same problem, turns out it was my hard drive (Fricken WD MyBooks...)

Got a new HD, works smooth as butter. Just make sure its not your image that is corrupt, or its not one that was at one point on that hard drive
oh that sucks bc i just got a 16gig usb drive and im pretty sure im not getting another one...hopefully there will be an update to fix it..

jwcgator

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
--=ZerO=-- said:
jwcgator said:
So, I'm trying to install Twilight princess (retail) onto my USB Flash drive through the USB Loader 1.4 (using cios rev10), and it's taking FOREVER. Like, it took it about a minute then it said .14 percent done with an hour and 55 minutes left. When I used v1.1, it took about 5 minutes to install. What gives?

well... Maybe Wanin made some kind of break into the loader... Some games had stuttering video before...
maybe the transferrate was too high before... so it could be a bug that this "break" is working also for dumping.
Did u install CIOS36 v10 or are u still on v9. If u are on v10, try if the 1.1 launcher does still dump the game fast...
if so, use the 1.1 launcher (better 1.0) for dumping... else... it is a CIOS thing... Wanin changed something on the DIP.

Thanks, tried 1.1 and now it's loading the game as quick as ever. this is the only game left i had to install anyways, since I don't have a digital copy of it. Seems that 1.2-1.4 changed something in installing games.

--=ZerO=--

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
jwcgator said:
--=ZerO=-- said:
jwcgator said:

Thanks, tried 1.1 and now it's loading the game as quick as ever. this is the only game left i had to install anyways, since I don't have a digital copy of it. Seems that 1.2-1.4 changed something in installing games.

grog.gif
well... the libwbfs-bug was only for deleting games... for dumping 1.1 should still do the job for u without
problems... as far as anyone knows... ;)

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TroyTheZombie said:
porchemasi said:
can this SD-USB Loader 1.4 be made into a WAD? or a forwarder?

If you look through the thread, I have made 3 Wads so far for people.

My Original One (Will probably redo, not fond of the text I chose)
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tdnt3xdwydz
MenuScreen1USBLoader.jpg

LogoChanUSBLoader.jpg

IconImageUSBLoader.jpg

USB Loader 1.4-YABA for dlxowhd
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2kjzemnjn3c
IconImage2.jpg

LogoChan2.jpg

MenuScreen12.jpg

USB Loader 1.4-YABA for djtaz.wad
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3mntyztyyiz
USBLoaderAlt-1.jpg

Usbloaderalt2.jpg

Great work Troy im gonna be using your one you made for dlxowhd
Gonna install all this crap in a little bit when the wife gets off the tv.

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
lol, that's why I'm doing this right now. My wife's playing the 360.

If anyone has any requests, now is a good time to make em.

Only request I have is a kid friendly version of 1.4. (No Install/Delete)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oj did the Dj
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This the ultimate showdown of criminal celebrities!!!
    Bad guys and charges as far as the eye can see!!!
    I wonder who will survive in prison I wonder who it will be!
    Jared and his blood covered foot long
  • meowie13 @ meowie13:
    hellooo everyone
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/7FN990Y lol flip my switch
  • Veho @ Veho:
    How to automate the un-automatable.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kind of useless now considering my cat probably has a wifi chip inside it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I guess it's useful if your landlord doesn't let you rewire the apartment or change the switches.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Smart plugs and bulbs are already around the same price
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wifi power strips even becoming common
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Having a remote servo that can push/pull something for you is still useful.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It could operate a latch.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    On the other hand there are those chandeliers with like 50 lightbulbs and that would be a bit expensive to replace with smart bulbs.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Maybe if your hands are decapitated
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe if I'm lazy.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have a number of geriatric relatives.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Anbernic's SP clone will be $60 and I think I'll buy it. Looks decent enough and it will stop me from drooling over every single new handheld that comes out.
    +2
    It does look fun lol
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I love the GBA SP and this is the GBA SP on steroids. WiFi, Bluetooth, HDMI out, two microSD card slots, sleep mode on screen close, it has everything :D
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hey guys. What's new about the Anbernic SP clone?
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hey guys. What's new about the Anbernic SP clone?