Hacking USB Loader GameArt WAD with NTSC Video Patch

Burn242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is perfect, thank you for the WAD, one only minor request is a WAD version of this for kids.. "without the install or delete stuff, again thank you for the work you did on this...

raptor1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Burn242 said:
This is perfect, thank you for the WAD, one only minor request is a WAD version of this for kids.. "without the install or delete stuff, again thank you for the work you did on this...

I'll try to make a WAD version for kids tomorrow.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
raptor1010 said:
Burn242 said:

While your at it can you make one with no grey box for artwork.That way when the sd image feature isnt used it dont look like crap?

raptor1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icpmattj said:
raptor1010 said:
Burn242 said:

While your at it can you make one with no grey box for artwork.That way when the sd image feature isnt used it dont look like crap?

you got it, look for it tomorrow!

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
raptor1010 said:
icpmattj said:
raptor1010 said:
Burn242 said:

you got it, look for it tomorrow!

Thank you so much.I really do appreciate this.
It will be a new wad right?

Thanks again
smile.gif

theman060606

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raptor1010 said:
Burn242 said:

made the kids, you can get it here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=43LGLI6M

Sweet! I'll load this one up. Very nice work.

antiaverage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I have devkitPPC up and running and have compiled the dol file from this project. However, I can't tell how you compiled the WAD file from your source. Can you post which method you are using? If you're using a WAD packager, which one?

raptor1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
antiaverage said:
Okay, I have devkitPPC up and running and have compiled the dol file from this project. However, I can't tell how you compiled the WAD file from your source. Can you post which method you are using? If you're using a WAD packager, which one?

I took the dol i compiled in devkitPPC and used it with WADder to create the wad file.

antiaverage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raptor1010 said:
antiaverage said:

I took the dol i compiled in devkitPPC and used it with WADder to create the wad file.

Thank you, WADder has very supportive forums as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I never use it