Hacking USB Loader GX help

Gullwing

homo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup yup... I must say that my HD must not be supported because when I plug my hd on my wii it works fine (the blue light flashes) but when I enter USB loader the channel tries to load the hd but it can't (and the light of the hd lights off)...

Gullwing

homo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made it work (finally) with a differend HD... I want to ask if I can rip a game I own (I mean not burned)... I remember seeing somewhere that some people had problems after ripping authentic games...

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Gullwing said:
I made it work (finally) with a differend HD... I want to ask if I can rip a game I own (I mean not burned)... I remember seeing somewhere that some people had problems after ripping authentic games...
yes, you can rip your own games
before you can do this, unlock the loader (pass = ab121b)
then you can insert the disc and choose add game

Gullwing

homo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another question: When I put an ISO on my HD abd try to play them on USB Loader GX the screen gets black (such as Wii Music,Big Brain Academy)... what can I do for this?

digital8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Have you got the latest version installed..?

I have the same problem sometimes, it also sometimes after clicking the disc jumps back to the title selection menu but then nothing is selectable anymore and the wii needs to be hard booted.

O well, little bugs that'll be squashed in time i guess.

hvc123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a 'disk caddy' from maplins with a WD 500gb in it that just wont work with any cios i have tried.
just a thought (im gunna try tommorrow) would changing the jumper setting make a differenece ? i.e wether its set to master or cable select

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    pball79 @ pball79: I'm probably gonna stay here as well