Hacking USB Loader... my turn ;)

Anarchia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
when the last version will be online i will put the color... but i have a problem.... if i write this:
\x1b[31;1mUsed Space: %.2fGB all text becomes red but which is tag to close the color?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
2 new skins by me
crystalred.png

crystalblue.png

QUOTE said:
console_color=0,15

Sonic DX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello! I can't compile the last source 6.7 because it's giving me an error regarding lpng

I have this error:
*linking ... ultimatev6.7source.elf
c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-gekko/4.2.4/../../../../powerpc-gekko/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lpng
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [/c/devkitPro/examples/wii/ultimatev6.7source/ultimatev6.7source.elf] Error 1
"make": *** [build] Error 2

Anyone can help me? WiiShizza?

LuffarJoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PNo4 said:
WiiShizzza said:
@PNo4

Yeah, I would like it that way. But don't know if it's possible to automatic resize the covers.

It is but freeimage lib's need to be implemented into Ultimate Loader for this, AppleBelly's Loader is using it (to resize images of download).

Or make the cover box in the bg.png a bit wider and move the cover a couple of pixels to the left?

lexlth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
let me ask one thing:
How the game list is sorted ? Can we force some game to apear first, on top of the list ?
I was thinking if in future releases the list could be dynamic, sorted by the most played games... so, the ones I like most will be always on the top...

But... what about the language translation ? How can I translate it to my language ?

Thanks...

TheCrach

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.wiigen.fr
XP
Country
France
Sonic DX said:
Hello! I can't compile the last source 6.7 because it's giving me an error regarding lpng

I have this error:
c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-gekko/4.2.4/../../../../powerpc-gekko/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lpng
make[1]: *** [/c/devkitPro/examples/wii/ultimatev6.7source/ultimatev6.7source.elf] Error 1

Hi !
I've translate version 6.7 in my language too and i've the same error on recompiling ...
Anyone could help us ?
Thank's in advence !

EDIT : Thank's Anarchia !
EDIT2 :
The lib don't work ...
Error :
inking ... ultimatev6.7source.elf
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/ultimatev6.7source/lib\libpng.a(png.o): In function `png_calculate_crc':
png.c:(.text.png_calculate_crc+0x34): undefined reference to `crc32'
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/ultimatev6.7source/lib\libpng.a(png.o): In function `png_reset_crc':
png.c:(.text.png_reset_crc+0x20): undefined reference to `crc32'
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/ultimatev6.7source/lib\libpng.a(pngread.o): In function `png_read_destroy':
pngread.c:(.text.png_read_destroy+0x1f0): undefined reference to `inflateEnd'
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/ultimatev6.7source/lib\libpng.a(pngread.o): In function `png_read_row':
pngread.c:(.text.png_read_row+0xa4): undefined reference to `inflate'
pngread.c:(.text.png_read_row+0x1a4): undefined reference to `inflate'
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/ultimatev6.7source/lib\libpng.a(pngread.o): In function `png_create_read_struct_2':
pngread.c:(.text.png_create_read_struct_2+0x1e4): undefined reference to `inflateInit_'
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/ultimatev6.7source/lib\libpng.a(pngrtran.o): In function `png_build_gamma_table':
pngrtran.c:(.text.png_build_gamma_table+0xc0): undefined reference to `pow'
pngrtran.c:(.text.png_build_gamma_table+0x12c): undefined reference to `pow'
pngrtran.c:(.text.png_build_gamma_table+0x2b0): undefined reference to `pow'
pngrtran.c:(.text.png_build_gamma_table+0x398): undefined reference to `pow'
pngrtran.c:(.text.png_build_gamma_table+0x49c): undefined reference to `pow'
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/ultimatev6.7source/lib\libpng.a(pngrtran.o):Pngrtran.c:(.text.png_build_gamma_table+0x594): more undefined references to `pow' follow
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/ultimatev6.7source/lib\libpng.a(pngrutil.o): In function `png_decompress_chunk':
pngrutil.c:(.text.png_decompress_chunk+0xb4): undefined reference to `inflate'
pngrutil.c:(.text.png_decompress_chunk+0x1cc): undefined reference to `inflateReset'
pngrutil.c:(.text.png_decompress_chunk+0x308): undefined reference to `inflateReset'
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/ultimatev6.7source/lib\libpng.a(pngrutil.o): In function `png_read_finish_row':
pngrutil.c:(.text.png_read_finish_row+0x98): undefined reference to `inflate'
pngrutil.c:(.text.png_read_finish_row+0x1a0): undefined reference to `inflate'
pngrutil.c:(.text.png_read_finish_row+0x224): undefined reference to `inflateReset'

Anarchia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
TheCrach said:
Sonic DX said:

I have this error:

Hi !
I've translate version 6.7 in my language too and i've the same error on recompiling ...
Anyone could help us ?
Thank's in advence !

EDIT : Thank's Anarchia !
EDIT2 :
The lib don't work ...
Error :
inking ... ultimatev6.7source.elf
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/ultimatev6.7source/lib\libpng.a(png.o): In function `png_calculate_crc':
png.c:(.text.png_calculate_crc+0x34): undefined reference to `crc32'
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/ultimatev6.7source/lib\libpng.a(png.o): In function `png_reset_crc':
png.c:(.text.png_reset_crc+0x20): undefined reference to `crc32'
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/ultimatev6.7source/lib\libpng.a(pngread.o): In function `png_read_destroy':
pngread.c:(.text.png_read_destroy+0x1f0): undefined reference to `inflateEnd'
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/ultimatev6.7source/lib\libpng.a(pngread.o): In function `png_read_row':
pngread.c:(.text.png_read_row+0xa4): undefined reference to `inflate'
pngread.c:(.text.png_read_row+0x1a4): undefined reference to `inflate'
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/ultimatev6.7source/lib\libpng.a(pngread.o): In function `png_create_read_struct_2':
pngread.c:(.text.png_create_read_struct_2+0x1e4): undefined reference to `inflateInit_'
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/ultimatev6.7source/lib\libpng.a(pngrtran.o): In function `png_build_gamma_table':
pngrtran.c:(.text.png_build_gamma_table+0xc0): undefined reference to `pow'
pngrtran.c:(.text.png_build_gamma_table+0x12c): undefined reference to `pow'
pngrtran.c:(.text.png_build_gamma_table+0x2b0): undefined reference to `pow'
pngrtran.c:(.text.png_build_gamma_table+0x398): undefined reference to `pow'
pngrtran.c:(.text.png_build_gamma_table+0x49c): undefined reference to `pow'
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/ultimatev6.7source/lib\libpng.a(pngrtran.o):Pngrtran.c:(.text.png_build_gamma_table+0x594): more undefined references to `pow' follow
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/ultimatev6.7source/lib\libpng.a(pngrutil.o): In function `png_decompress_chunk':
pngrutil.c:(.text.png_decompress_chunk+0xb4): undefined reference to `inflate'
pngrutil.c:(.text.png_decompress_chunk+0x1cc): undefined reference to `inflateReset'
pngrutil.c:(.text.png_decompress_chunk+0x308): undefined reference to `inflateReset'
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/ultimatev6.7source/lib\libpng.a(pngrutil.o): In function `png_read_finish_row':
pngrutil.c:(.text.png_read_finish_row+0x98): undefined reference to `inflate'
pngrutil.c:(.text.png_read_finish_row+0x1a0): undefined reference to `inflate'
pngrutil.c:(.text.png_read_finish_row+0x224): undefined reference to `inflateReset'

I think you have another problem... i had the same error and i fixed it only put that file...

LuffarJoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hungyip84 said:
Wow, since I went to bed a lot of things are happening.

The download mods are great. Do you guys want to add the download covert art control?

If you want that, then you need to get a "game boot confirmation" because there is no available control in the select page.

Thanks!

What do you mean with "game boot confirmation" ? A choice to boot from the gamelist?

Dueler

Trophies
Website
dueler.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Problem:
After installing any game to the USB device the program will crash instantly.
Attempting to run the USB Loader again will result in an instant crash.

Why:
It seems like its crashing when trying to load the games for the list.

Which Versions?:
This happens on ALL versions of this above v3. *Both 1.1 and 1.4 versions*
Waninkoko + Kwiirks v1.4 USB Loader works perfectly fine.

Reproduce:
Install a game to any USB device.
Or
Plug in any USB device with a game on it.

Suggestions:
Install cIOS Rev 10
- Already have it installed.

Try see if the original one works.
- USB Loader v1.4 works perfectly fine.

Make sure you have the folder "images" in the root of the SD card.
- Already have it.

Update to 4.0E
- On it, was previously on 3.2E Rev10 with the same DSI error.

Delete the config.txt
- No effect.

Error:

Code:
Exception (DSI) occurred!
GPR00 0586047E GPR08 80C0F37C GPR16 00000000 GPR24 00000000
GPR01 80B18EE8 GPR09 0586047F GPR17 00000000 GPR25 00000000
GPR02 80AB0AD8 GPR10 00000001 GPR18 00000000 GPR26 80A80000
GPR03 80CC3A60 GPR11 00000001 GPR19 00000000 GPR27 80A80000
GPR04 00000005 GPR12 48000042 GPR20 00000000 GPR28 00000004
GPR05 80B18EA8 GPR13 80A83020 GPR21 00000000 GPR29 80AF8A00
GPR06 80C180C0 GPR14 00000000 GPR22 00000000 GPR30 80CC3A60
GPR07 00000000 GPR15 00000000 GPR23 00000000 GPR31 0385027F
LR 80A056CC SRRO 80a056f4 SRR1 0000a032 MSR 00000000
DAR 0385028B DSISR 04000000

STACK DUMP:
80a056f4 --> 80a056cc --> 80a1d88c --> 80a1a534 -->
80a1ae60 --> 80a1b7d4 --> 80a004a4 --> 80a44354 -->
80a442f0

CODE DUMP:
80a056f4:ÂÂAB1F000C 2F800000 419E0034 7D2903A6
80a05704:ÂÂ4B000010 AB1F000C 2F800000 419E0020
80a05714:ÂÂ3BFF005C 4200FFF0 807E0000 2F830000

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
dueler try other GUIs and the official one, and perhaps make your own thread? this thread is 143 pages! not surprising ppl won't reply if it's going so fast

Dueler

Trophies
Website
dueler.blogspot.com
XP
Country
It wasnt really a complaint that ive been ignored more like a, i know its moving fast and i got over looked so might as well post again.

And all right ill give the original one another go.
If that doesnt even work i should probably post there, although with a 143 page thread and a bunch of coders who now what there doing i figured someone here might have an answer.

Edit:
Well original waninkoko's/kwiirk v1.4 works fine so its just this thats got an issue.

Possibly you guys have something extra installed on your wii's that we are missing?

u4Wii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dueler, make sure you have a folder called images in the root of your SD card. If you already have that folder then make sure you try 6.7, see the first post of this thread. 6.7 is important because it fixed a mounting issue for the SD card after your USB HDD gets detected. In older versions, that error would come up because the loader is trying to write to the images folder but can't because the SD card got unmounted. 6.7 fixes it.

Also, did you type out that entire Exception DSI error by hand?
wacko.gif

Dueler

Trophies
Website
dueler.blogspot.com
XP
Country
WiiShizzza said:
@Dueler

I would say, You have at least some IOS patched. I would say go and downgrade to 3.2 and then reupdate with wanins firmware 4.0 updater.

I did that, i was on 3.2E with REV 9 and USBloader, after trying to update to 1.3 or was it 1.4 that changed the rev? anyway it stopped working so i updated to REV10, i continued to get DSI Errors so i followed this GUIDE to update to 4.0E.

QUOTE(u4Wii @ Apr 15 2009, 04:53 AM) Dueler, make sure you have a folder called images in the root of your SD card. If you already have that folder then make sure you try 6.7, see the first post of this thread. 6.7 is important because it fixed a mounting issue for the SD card after your USB HDD gets detected. In older versions, that error would come up because the loader is trying to write to the images folder but can't because the SD card got unmounted. 6.7 fixes it.

Also, did you type out that entire Exception DSI error by hand?
wacko.gif

I have the images folder.
And yes i did try 6.7 (1.1 and 1.4) same DSI issue.

And yes i typed the dump, i can read type pretty fast so it was no problem.

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dueler said:
It wasnt really a complaint that ive been ignored more like a, i know its moving fast and i got over looked so might as well post again.

And all right ill give the original one another go.
If that doesnt even work i should probably post there, although with a 143 page thread and a bunch of coders who now what there doing i figured someone here might have an answer.

Edit:
Well original waninkoko's/kwiirk v1.4 works fine so its just this thats got an issue.

Possibly you guys have something extra installed on your wii's that we are missing?

Can you try deleting the config.txt?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Do you recommend any way to back up?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    I will keep trying, but that clicking sound seems like the moving parts are stuck or something
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i use a mac, so I just leave time machine running, not real sure how to back up on a windows box
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Buy SSD copy everything over and no more clicking lol
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    yeah clicking is bad, i don't do much recovery these days, so i don't know if the old tricks still work
    Pretty much they do but only because mechanical is still mechanical
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, the only hard drive i have is the one on my pc
    I had a weird thought, Sega with the Saturn it was a train wreck a pile of chips, but it does kind of fit the design philosophy of Sega at the time.... The Genesis/Sega CD/32X machine was probably loads of fun to program for
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, the new COD coming soon is 310gb on series s/x
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I bet a good chunk of the space games have is due to unused content
    310GBs lol ISPs hate this one trick
    DLC will be a svelt 32K download lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think you only get like 425gb on a series s hard drive, so you get 1, 2 next gen games max
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, so you need to have another series s if you wanna play more games?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh you buy extra HD n add to it, but not cheap
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, how can a console have more than 1 hard drives?
    usb expansion? I know the PS4 can do this
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @MysticStarlight, oh Yea I recall my PS3 can do that
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Modded ofc
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Speaking of my PS3 i havent downloaded any games yet bc my wifi is too slow
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and also because blackouts here are very common and that could damage the console
    Do you have a surge protector or an UPS?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea but to play the next gen games, you must have those games on internal, or buy the official ssd expansion cards, which are expensive
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @MysticStarlight, dunno what each one of those are
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @MysticStarlight, my PS3 was already modded when my dad bought it for me and my brother
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @MysticStarlight, my PS3 was already modded when my dad bought it for me and my brother