Hacking use DS3(4) on PS Vita?

Evilengine

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I found no information about using a Playstation 3 DS3 or even a PS4 controller on the Vita as an input method.
I just found out, that you can stream the Vita screen over PC/network to a different screen. (Thanks to this Thread http://gbatemp.net/threads/any-way-to-stream-games-from-ps-vita-to-pc-or-mac.449854/ ).
I was thinking about getting a PSTV to play Vita games for that, but maybe there will be a option in the future to have a Vita for that way?
I read DS3 needs USB sync (like on PS3) BUT the Vita has a USB cable and in theory you can connect a DS3 to it via USB female to mini USB male Adapter... Maybe even regular Bluetooth is possible. Anyone has an idea?

Ganoncrotch

Trophies
XP
Country
Well considering that the PSTV can use both the DS3/4 as a controller I would imagine that it's certainly possible to do what you're asking just directly using the bluetooth connection in the system. I've not looked into it myself yet, but like I said since PSTV and Vita are very similar in their OS I wouldn't think it's too much of a stretch to picture a DS3/4 pad connected to a vita system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @MysticStarlight, Luckily, he survived.