Hardware Using a Classic Controller Pro and/or Pro Controller through the GameCube Port

W.A.C.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I play Smash competitively and some tournaments ban wireless controllers. Since I hate using the GCN controller for Smash, what is the best device out there for using a Classic Controller Pro and/or a Wii U Pro Controller through a GameCube port? I'm looking for something that would work both on the Wii and Wii U. If it only works on the Wii, I would consider that product as well. It must have ZERO added latency. I can't have frames missed on attack because of weird input errors or lag.

Edit-

If anyone knows how to get a DualShock 4 working through a GameCube adapter port, that would be some incredible information as well, but I doubt something like that exists.

Last edited by W.A.C.,

Big Poppa Brad

Trophies
XP
Country
So I play Smash competitively and some tournaments ban wireless controllers. Since I hate using the GCN controller for Smash, what is the best device out there for using a Classic Controller Pro and/or a Wii U Pro Controller through a GameCube port? I'm looking for something that would work both on the Wii and Wii U. If it only works on the Wii, I would consider that product as well. It must have ZERO added latency. I can't have frames missed on attack because of weird input errors or lag.

Edit-

If anyone knows how to get a DualShock 4 working through a GameCube adapter port, that would be some incredible information as well, but I doubt something like that exists.

Hello there, just joined this site to respond to you bro.
I'm actually in the middle of making a DualShock4 Controller for my Gamecube & Wii.
I'll let you know when its all done if your interested?

Big Poppa Brad

Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sometimes that's all you you need, to bring back to life, i need to put that on my medical card...