Hacking Using loader with modded wii

lajd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been out of the loop for a while and now I'm trying to cram all info about the loader into my tiny brain. My question is, should my modchip be disconnected first for the backup loader to work?

This is important to me because i have one of those crappy pre-release d2ckeys and some games just refuse to work with it (Sure the d2ckey team denies this). I was wondering if i could finally run those games using the loader. I'm afraid of taking out the chip as I'm not sure I can put it back.

Thanks.

macmel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lajd said:
I've been out of the loop for a while and now I'm trying to cram all info about the loader into my tiny brain. My question is, should my modchip be disconnected first for the backup loader to work?

This is important to me because i have one of those crappy pre-release d2ckeys and some games just refuse to work with it (Sure the d2ckey team denies this). I was wondering if i could finally run those games using the loader. I'm afraid of taking out the chip as I'm not sure I can put it back.

Thanks.

You don't need to disconnect your chip to use the backup loader (which one are you going to use).

lajd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[/quote]
You don't need to disconnect your chip to use the backup loader (which one are you going to use).
[/quote]

hi, thanks for the reply. That would be another question I would be asking. What's the best loader right now? I have an US-NTSC Wii with 3.2 system menu.

I've also installed waninkoko's cIOS rev 7 (used it to dump my original games). Thanks!

jqwest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any backup loader gamma v.3 for most games and if you play alot of super smash bro u might want to install the backup loader beta so that smash plays perfect

SenorClean

Trophies
XP
Country
I would wager that all you need is Gecko OS... and all your problems are cross-region video mode issues which you'll get with any mod chip from time to time.

But as suggested above, the launches will still work if you have a mod chip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night