Posting when needed
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
So here is the story: Years ago the laser on my disk drive died and I replaced the drive with flatmii in standalone mode, this worked fine for a long time however during the installation process I did break the connector for the ribbon cable to the disk drive so the disk drive will not be detected by the wii at all. While this is would be no big deal when I can just hook up flatmii to work without it just so happened that my flatmii broke as well (the fragile ribbon cable connecting it to the back broke). So what is left is a wii with no flatmii to connect it up to a pc and no disk drive at all.

When I try to load any game with an usb loader now it just fails as the usb loader still uses the disk drive itself in some way (I know I set it up correctly as I used it on the same games before when my flatmii was still working) So what I want to know is if there is a way to get usb loaders to work when there is no disk drive connected at all?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can identify with you, I also have a Flatmii that is useless because its stupid flimsy small ribbon cable broke. Although I wound up getting a new drive, I think that SNEEK/UNEEK DI would work for you (correct me if I'm wrong, someone).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @light27, i wanted a Wii u as a kid when i watched a Mario kart 8 commercial on tv