PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Anybody else having issues opening VCBrlyt, VCIconGen, and VCSaveInject? Every time I try to open them, they persistently try and fail to install a known PUP and Virus known as Strongvault Online Backup. The only way to get them to stop is to kill the process from Task Manager. I'm running on Windows 10 and have tried Compatibility Mode for every version of Windows I could.
The issue has been solved.

Last edited by PrincessLillie,

DarkoMoDs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
does anybody also have problems opening VCbrlyt? i get "Component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid" any solutions?
i also have the comdlg32.ocx file in /Windows/System32/ but when i try to activate it with this command "regsvr32 %Systemroot%\System32\comdlg32.ocx", it gives me this error (translated to english because it was german):

"The Module "C:\WINDOWS\System32\comdlg32.ocx" has been loaded,
the call on "DllRegisterServer" failed with error code 0x8002801c.

Further information to this problem is avaible online. Search for the Errorcode."

anyone any solutions???

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Well done, HowardC. I'm off on a weekend trip tomorrow, but I expect I'll be updating some Genesis WADs with proper save icons when I get back! Any idea where the save icon text is located in the data.ccf?
It's in the misc.ccf.zlib file. You can extract it using HowardC's CCF Tool v2.0. Then use HowardC's VC Save Icon and Save Title Injector v5.0 to edit the banner.cfg.txt file that contains the save titles and modify the original save icons to your custom save icons. OK? Hope this helped you. :)

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
It's in the misc.ccf.zlib file. You can extract it using HowardC's CCF Tool v2.0. Then use HowardC's VC Save Icon and Save Title Injector v5.0 to edit the banner.cfg.txt file that contains the save titles and modify the original save icons to your custom save icons. OK? Hope this helped you. :)
You, uh, are aware that the post you're replying to is 11 years old, right?

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
I have been searching for hours but i can't find the solution...
I have the same error as this guy

Run-Time Error '5'
I've tried u8tool on 3 different PC with windows xp.
Does anyone know the answer to my problem ???

https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...y-other-different-non-howardc-program.543414/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

does anybody also have problems opening VCbrlyt? i get "Component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid" any solutions?
i also have the comdlg32.ocx file in /Windows/System32/ but when i try to activate it with this command "regsvr32 %Systemroot%\System32\comdlg32.ocx", it gives me this error (translated to english because it was german):

"The Module "C:\WINDOWS\System32\comdlg32.ocx" has been loaded,
the call on "DllRegisterServer" failed with error code 0x8002801c.

Further information to this problem is avaible online. Search for the Errorcode."

anyone any solutions???
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...y-other-different-non-howardc-program.543414/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@