Virtual Memory Card Wii

V800

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Good morning folks,

I love using VMC in Swiss, Nintendont and opl. I'd like to do that as well in USB Loader GX and WiiFlow.

Is there a way to store your saves into USB/SD card instead of the Nand? I've looked it up in past threads and within the loaders' settings and nothing has come up.

Thanks in advance.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good morning folks,

I love using VMC in Swiss, Nintendont and opl. I'd like to do that as well in USB Loader GX and WiiFlow.

Is there a way to store your saves into USB/SD card instead of the Nand? I've looked it up in past threads and within the loaders' settings and nothing has come up.

Thanks in advance.
For wii games?

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good morning folks,

Thanks in advance.
You can enable partial "save emulation" in USBLoaderGX's settings. Though it doesn't work with every game..

Reactions: V800

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's also NMM, no more memory cards, but it was more widely used when DML (Dios mios lite) was the recommended way to load backups, now ppl are generally using nintendont
Well, he/she is talking about Wii games.. :)

Reactions: XFlak

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario. +1