Gaming Ninja
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dear Community,

There is a Problem wich i don`t understand, so can`t solve that. There are many similar Threats, but no solution that works for me.

I use USB 3.0 HDD`s with Y- cable (WD Elements 750GB) for the vWii in USB Port 1 (back bottom Port) and second one of them for WIIu games on the other upper Port ( USB 0 ).
I tryed different version of the Loader v.3.0 1267, v3.0 1268, and now the newest v3.0 1271. All with same result, they stuck at "initializing USB device".

Some Time ago in my search of a solution i found v.3.0 1268-mod03 that works fine, wich uses IOS 151 but only works on port 1.

List of my CIOS:
IOS58 (rev 6432): USB 2.0

IOS236 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Zugriff
IOS249[56] (rev 21010, Info: d2x-v10beta52-vWii): NAND Zugriff, USB 2.0 -> support only the upper back Port (USB=0)
IOS250[57] (rev 21010, Info: d2x-v10beta53-alt-vWii): NAND Zugriff, USB 2.0 -> supports both back ports
IOS251[58] (rev 21010, Info: d2x-v10beta53-alt-vWii): NAND Zugriff, USB 2.0 -> supports both back ports

I changed the Loader IOS 249, 250, 251 with 53alt and later the IOS 249 with beta52 installed and switched the HDD`s on the back.
i also tryed IOS 58 within the meta.xml and in the GXGlobal as loader IOS.

<arguments>
<arg>--ios=58</arg>
<arg>--usbport=1</arg>
<arg>--mountusb=1</arg>
</arguments>

But nothing works with other Versions of the Loader, it stucks every time.

Some Ideas around???

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hdd or hdd case problem. Do you use dual Y power usb cable?
I`am using dual power cable for each HDD connected to an extern USB Power Supplay with 1Ampere output for each USB-port.

Now i changed for a test the USB Powersupply. USB Loader GX v1271 is booting up and run`s in the first try.
But it only works if the hdd for Wii u in port 0 is unplugged.

That was why i am using v1269_mod03...

Last edited by Sypherone,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Even hacked it sucked lol
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    nah the Wii U wasn't bad
    +1
    the hardware is good
    The controller sucked
    it has good games, just not enough of them
    +2
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    the indie games on wii u were amazing though
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    and also some of nintendo's first party games
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    some of the best selling games on the switch are wii u ports (that are priced way too high
    like come on 60 for a game thats a decade old??)
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @ColdBlitz, i forgot breath of the wild released for the Wii u
    $60 for a game that's a decade old might be unheard of on PC but actually is not uncommon on consoles
    +1
    especially Nintendo because they only ever lower the price of games when they do a greatest hits/platinum hits/players choice re-release
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye, and the HD collections released for 7th gen consoles too
    but they don't seem to have done any of those for the switch yet and maybe never will
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    I think we all forgot breath of the wild released for the wii u tbh
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye, tbh the HD collections are more justified since they include more than just 1 game per copy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ I read that non-binary people identify as a blend of male and female. The point is i think i'm a blend of those and thus non binary
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Non-binary people are those who don't identify themselves exclusively as male or female.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I don't identify as anything, unless I need to get on a plane then I show ID
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    👈 [homo, queer, fag, coksuqr, etc......]
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I meant that I read that they can also identify as what i mentioned
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I identify as Long Rod Johnson, cause a cat called me that once.
    +2
    [takes a 👀 in your pants] Liar :angry:
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, and thus that would make me non binary since i feel like a blend of both male and female
    +1
    @Xdqwerty only time will tell, what/whom you are. At 14 is a bit young to "Define" yourself. :)
    +3
    I only recently have learned who I am and how much I am capable of and I'm 50 lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I only recently have learned who I am and how much I am capable of and I'm 50 lol