Waku waku doki doki

nitrostemp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wanted to blog about how I'm getting two M3i's in the mail today or tomorrow.

I'm purchasing two of them, even though ive got a DS lite and a M3 real.
The second one is for my little sister that's the main reason behind purchasing them to begin with.
And when the DSi XL comes out ill get that to go with the M3i.

So what are your comments on this flash cart, will nintendo block it magiclly with the new DSi XL in Australia
or have the given up on writing the anti-piracy protection on every DS revision.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nitrostemp said:
Just wanted to blog about how I'm getting two M3i's in the mail today or tomorrow.

The second one is for my little sister that's the main reason behind purchasing them to begin with.

So what are your comments on this flash cart, will nintendo block it magiclly with the new DSi XL in Australia
or have the given up on writing the anti-piracy protection on every DS revision.

I think they gave up like with the NES even though with the NES, another factor was cost.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Hop2089 said:
nitrostemp said:

I think they gave up like with the NES even though with the NES, another factor was cost.

They made a better lockout-chip on the SNES which was only circumvented by plugging an official game into your unofficial cart (back in the day anyway). They probably just couldn't be bothered on the NES, piracy was damn-near impossible back then, they were just stopping unlicensed games.

No extra AP will happen until the next firmware update (at most)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgLD1yhxNik