What do you hate most about Youtube

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like Youtube, but it has its flaws, so I want to know what you hate most about it.

I HATE Youtube commenters. 99.9 percent of them are either bumbling idiots or know-it-all bumbling idiots that think they know what they're talking about.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hate it the most when people ask you to subscribe so desperately.
Like wtf o.O
If you accomplished something great, people will Subscribe to you. You wont have to send private messages or commenting on every single video and ask for subscription -.-

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Same as you. Comments. Saying stuff like "I hope you cut yourself and die" then making a 13 year old cry isn't very nice. (I'm of course referring to Rebecca Black)

Actually, it's more the people on Youtube than Youtube itself. I love Youtube.
smile.gif

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
KingdomBlade said:
Same as you. Comments. Saying stuff like "I hope you cut yourself and die" then making a 13 year old cry isn't very nice. (I'm of course referring to Rebecca Black)
WHAT? She is 13? DUDE I SERIOUSLY DID NOT KNOW!
I guess some people are just dickheads and do random shit commenting, but asking for subs is just plane annoying
tongue.gif
!

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Tanveer said:
KingdomBlade said:
I guess some people are just dickheads and do random shit commenting, but asking for subs is just plane annoying
tongue.gif
!

"Friday" is a song written by Clarence Jey and Patrice Wilson, and performed by Rebecca Black, a 13-year-old American singer. It was released as a single on March 14, 2011.

Black's mother, Kelly, stated that she was "angry and upset" after Black was brought to tears by comments such as "I hope you go cut yourself and die" and "'I hope you cut yourself, and I hope you'll get an eating disorder so you'll look pretty." Black said, however, that she soon was able to ignore such comments, and asked Justin Bieber, her idol, to perform a duet with her. Although Bieber has not released an official announcement regarding the offer, he posted on Twitter "sunday comes after saturday? weird."

What's wrong with Vevo?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
List of shit I hate about youtube.
The Comments, someone needs to manage those. I hate guying to just a music video (if there is one that has't been removed, I will get to that later) and seeing these hateful people posting these horrible messages As well what you said about them

Next, Companies pushing them around. You can't even find clips of Family guys or music videos because they are all taken down. Hell even anime is being taken down. All youtube is now is horrible homevideos that are just awful.

More! The fact that they force people to tie it to their gmail account or make a gmail account. I didn't want my personal email linked that site, but I sure as hell didn't want to have to logout every time I have to check my email. Put the big problem being, if my account it hacked, now my personal email is at rick because once you login on your youtube, it automatically logs in your gmail, smart move google!

Last being their update. They just suck. That's it, they suck. Each and every update Youtube forces on us makes the site worse and worse.

Oh, I forgot, Vevo. Everything about them needs to go.

That's all my gripes about youtube.

MeritsAlone

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lets see here...
Attention whores
Vevo (Whatever happened to user uploaded music?)
Copyright (F you Sony entertainment!!!)
G-Mail account link (I already have a dam E-Mail, why do i need to make another one!?)

That about sums it up in my case.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
KingdomBlade said:
Tanveer said:
KingdomBlade said:
tongue.gif
!

"Friday" is a song written by Clarence Jey and Patrice Wilson, and performed by Rebecca Black, a 13-year-old American singer. It was released as a single on March 14, 2011.

Black's mother, Kelly, stated that she was "angry and upset" after Black was brought to tears by comments such as "I hope you go cut yourself and die" and "'I hope you cut yourself, and I hope you'll get an eating disorder so you'll look pretty." Black said, however, that she soon was able to ignore such comments, and asked Justin Bieber, her idol, to perform a duet with her. Although Bieber has not released an official announcement regarding the offer, he posted on Twitter "sunday comes after saturday? weird."

What's wrong with Vevo?
Yeah headed over to wiki to check.

I must say the comments on her looks are really fucking retarded. Yeah that song was pretty bad, but hey she didnt write it! There is nothing wrong with her looks o.o! Looks like a decent looking girl to me. Looks = Music o.O!?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
The only thing I hate about YouTube is the people that complain about YouTube.

Edit: for the Google account thing, you'll realise in the long run how much a Google account is actually really useful.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Tanveer said:
KingdomBlade said:
Tanveer said:
KingdomBlade said:
tongue.gif
!

What's wrong with Vevo?
Yeah headed over to wiki to check.

I must say the comments on her looks are really fucking retarded. Yeah that song was pretty bad, but hey she didnt write it! There is nothing wrong with her looks o.o! Looks like a decent looking girl to me. Looks = Music o.O!?

LOL. I'm watching Rebecca Black on Jay Leno right now, her voice live isn't half bad. And she actually looks decent. And she's nice.
smile.gif
But the song that she's singing is still shitty.

But seriously, what's wrong with Vevo?

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
KingdomBlade said:
LOL. I'm watching Rebecca Black on Jay Leno right now, her voice live isn't half bad. And she actually looks decent. And she's nice.
smile.gif
But the song that she's singing is still shitty.

ya thats exactly what I mean. Shes pretty hot to be honest
tongue.gif
! Didnt even know she was 13 haha.(NO I WASNT JACKING OFF ON HER XDDDDD)

Also, there isnt much to dislike about youtube really. Their copyright crap got really tight these days, but no need to complain about that.
And USERS are individuals, isnt really youtubes fault for having crap load of retarded people.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
KingdomBlade said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
KingdomBlade said:
What isn't wrong with Vevo?
Er.. it shows music videos?
For starters they pretty are taking over youtube and ruining youtube's service.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Eighteen said:
I hate those annoying shitty comments that begin with ''Thumbs up if...'' or something like that.
It's totally annoying as hell..
sleep.gif
LOL ya. That isnt "Youtube's" fault though.

Also how is Vevo making the service worse o.O?

jargus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The two biggest problem with YouTube is its copyright system and time limits. The is overbearing and automated making false claims easy to make to difficult to dispute. As for time limits they're fucking stupid. First it was only directors than can post long videos then they took that away and gave it only to partners. Increasing the limit to 15 mins was a good move but still not enough for many gaming videos. Then they started giving unlimited time to regular users and then started taking it away for no reason and no explanation. I can't finish uploading my Earthbound videos because they are all 2 hours in length.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica