Plenty to look forward to.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't even know anymore......it seems like no company is interested in making games I like for the DS. Games like, Punch-Out (don't have or want a Wii, so I don't want to hear about that), F-Zero, Gradius, Turrican, Street Fighter apparently aren't even being considered, for whatever reason. I imagine there may be a few games that will come out that I'll play out of sheer boredom, but there's nothing I'm really anticipating. The last top 10 thread has made me realize (once again) just how much of a disappointment the DS has been to me.

I guess being an "original generation*" gamer has its disadvantages. The games of my youth just don't interest current gen gamers. Getting old sucks.
shy.gif

* The beginning of the "video" game era.....Pong, the Atari 2600, C64, etc.

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans pokemans

Daemon.nds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DS Bimoji Training in English. Even better would be a version (in English) that teaches Chinese characters. But of course in that case, "Bimoji" wouldn't be in the title.

As far as games go, I dunno. But any geography game that's not in English.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
x.domination said:
gettogaara said:
QUOTE said:
Wasnt Deadpool already available in the first game?
yep he was and btw Donato_Dobango the only reason I did'nt put MUA2(Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2) on my list is because I was only putting ds games.

Isn't MUA2 coming out on the DS as well?

I thought it was, too, unless getogaara knows something we don't.

Deadpool was in the console versions. I just downloaded the GBA version, so I don't know about that yet.

punkyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I'm waiting for a game that was already cancelled.. stupid huh??? still hoping for a remake of this game on the DS...

BATEN KAITOS DS!

It was the 2nd best game on GC next to SSB. *sigh*
hate2.gif

misanthrope

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Im currently enjoying Dragon Quest VIII on the PS2 and V on the DS, Dragon Quest VI and IX are definitely top priority now. I just hope they make Dragon Quest IX a 256mb game like ASH or Suikoden or even bigger ( the DS can do bigger right? ) so its a very long game.

Other than that I want Final Fantasy V to get 3d remake threatment. And most of the other RPGs already mentioned in the thread.

armbeno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
History Great Empires Rome
Empire Deluxe (Screenshots?
Dawn of Discovery
Knights in a Nightmare
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
Jagged Alliance
Warlord
Disciples II DS

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I think i might be interested in Lego Battles....

Its supposed to be a RTS, with 90 levels and more than 80 unit types. There are Hero characters and you can even fail the missions you take on in the game.... Sounds like a AoE-FE-WoW rip-off only in lousy lego graphics....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn I never knew this, or put 2 n 2 together- "The cover art of Metal Gear is based on a photo... +1