Hacking what is the best case to get for a nintendo ds lite?

triple-sevenz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^ i need a case for my new guitar hero edition nintendo ds lite. i want to be able to put pictures under the case to make it look cool and stuff. after searching around, i found the armor lite case and the mad catz showcase. which of these or any others have the best look, feel, and protection. i really need a case cause this is the first ds i bought and also i have bad experience with dropping my psp and already had to get a second one.

SP0RK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've used both Mad Catz and ArmorLite and can't remember much of a difference between either. I'm curious though about the Guitar Hero Grip and maybe someone might know the answer--would a clear case get in the way of the grip attaching properly?

triple-sevenz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i plan to play the guitar hero game without the case. i mean it has a strap so my chance of dropping it is kinda lower than usual but then again im not really sure about that. wchill wat do u have against madcatz. ive used their products before and they're pretty good imo. i still cant decide? anyone kno the pros and cons of armor lite and madcatz showcase? or recommend either one?

LagunaCid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wchill said:
It's not MadCatz, it's MadCrapz.
Don't forget it.
Back in the day (say wut, 10 years ago) I had two Mad Catz N64 controllers. Oh boy I never gave another chance to them.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SP0RK said:
I've used both Mad Catz and ArmorLite and can't remember much of a difference between either. I'm curious though about the Guitar Hero Grip and maybe someone might know the answer--would a clear case get in the way of the grip attaching properly?
yeah. you cant play with the case on

hori cases are pretty good btw
im using one right now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack