Hacking what slot 2 to get???

sconethief

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm getting it for dumping roms saves and playing GBA roms. what do you guys suggest(BTW i have a slot 1 already)

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
M3 Perfect. From my investigations, it's the absolute BEST slot2 you can possibly get.

pitoui

Trophies
XP
Country
Supercard SD. Has great functions, plays all GBA games and has a great team behind it.
I've had one for AGES and still no problems with it.

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can dump game saves using a slot-1, it requires wi-fi though (savsender)

If you then only want to play GBA ROMs, I'd reccomend an EZ 3in1, however that will only work in conjunction with the slot-1 card, it isn't standalone.

sconethief

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya i can't get sav sender to work... maybe if i can modify my ifi adapter using the modded drivers it'll work and i won't need this
tongue.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pitoui said:
Supercard SD. Has great functions, plays all GBA games and has a great team behind it.
I've had one for AGES and still no problems with it.

Supercard slot2's slow down nastily in many GBA games. I have one, I know. Don't buy a Supercard slot2. I wish I would have bought the M3 perfect. It has ALL the same features, but no slowdown in GBA games and also has the real-time clock built-in.

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
superdude said:
i am going to post a question in this topic becuse i don't want to make a new topic about the same thing i am looking for a slot 2 with these feateures: 1. compatible with micro sd 2.plays gba games 3. saves the game save on the micro sd

will this do the trick http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11178 ?
Do you have a Slot-1 card? If you do, I can't really see the point in getting a standalone slot-2, just get an EZ 3in1 and load games from your Slot-1 card. Use the microSD money to get a bigger microSD for slot-1 (or something else...)

Plus the 3in1 works as a rumble expansion, the opera browser expansion, and has PSRAM and NOR modes for GBA games.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Joey90 said:
superdude said:
i am going to post a question in this topic becuse i don't want to make a new topic about the same thing i am looking for a slot 2 with these feateures: 1. compatible with micro sd 2.plays gba games 3. saves the game save on the micro sd

will this do the trick http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11178 ?
Do you have a Slot-1 card? If you do, I can't really see the point in getting a standalone slot-2, just get an EZ 3in1 and load games from your Slot-1 card. Use the microSD money to get a bigger microSD for slot-1 (or something else...)

Plus the 3in1 works as a rumble expansion, the opera browser expansion, and has PSRAM and NOR modes for GBA games.
Maybe he already has an extra sd card and doesnt want to go out and pay for a new bigger one when he already has another sd card. That was the problem I had when deciding between a 3 in 1 and the Ez flash IV lite.

superdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thats why i am going for the ez-flash 4 instead of the 3 in 1 becuse i don't want to full up 1 micro sd with alot of files for both slot1 and 2. i also have an extra 2gb micro sd sitting around.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: any mushroom trip adventures you can share