What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I Miss My Homies - Master P

Good jam, yo. Who doesn't love Master P?
huh.gif

Oh, and Joujou - tell your sister "Hi" for me!
biggrin.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Joujoudoll said:
Portishead is good...

I love Beth Gibbons vocal style, works really well against the trip hop. Not quite as good as Tricky but still pretty damned good!

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mthrnite said:
Anway, right now listening to I'm Your Cap'm, by They Might Be Giants, from the "The Else" album, great great album.

I disagree, that album isn't great. Flood and Apollo 18 are better. They inspired me to save up for an accordion.

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
I'm actually listening to a whole album, does that count? If so it's Portishead Third.

Lol, thanks!
smile.gif
Some of my music tastes isn't that great. I listen to all kinds of stuff except country, rap, hip hop, and rnb.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Joujoudoll said:
TrolleyDave said:
I'm actually listening to a whole album, does that count? If so it's Portishead Third.

Lol, thanks!
smile.gif
Some of my music tastes isn't that great. I listen to all kinds of stuff except country, rap, hip hop, and rnb.

Not a problem!
smile.gif
I actually don't mind a couple of rappers and love old school hip hop. Rap used to be a really empowering form of music, now it's all about guns and drugs which is kind of the opposite of what rap used to be about. Old hip-hop is good as well, really fun party music. It was just about enjoying yourself. Which is always a good thing!

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't know why, but I never got into any type of rap or hip hop... I got more into classic rock, and bands like depeche mode, portishead, massive attack, tricky, etc.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Joujoudoll said:
I don't know why, but I never got into any type of rap or hip hop... I got more into classic rock, and bands like depeche mode, portishead, massive attack, tricky, etc.

Each to their own, it's why there's such a diverse range of tunes! I still stand by the statement that you have great taste in music!

QUOTE(Joujoudoll @ May 22 2008, 04:16 AM) One of my favourite songs right now...

Tegan & Sara - Back In Your Head

Not bad at all, not totally my scene but I would switch it off if it came on.

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, that's cool... My sister likes rap and I don't, but we still get along.
wink.gif

Here is another one I loooove... The White Stripes covered this song... And yes, Tegan and Sara were the original singers of this song. Oh, and they are identical twins.
smile.gif

I also love The White Stripes cover too... Good song.

Walking with a Ghost

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: would you rather have unlimited bacon but no games, or games, unlimited games, but no more games?