Hacking what the heck is going on?!

elias1234567

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been playing phantom brave for quite a while now and just recently when i put it in the disc: Disc could not be read!? The only thing i've done that could have caused it was updating neogamma r9 from beta 11 to beta 31, by simply replacing every neogamma folder on the sd card (replace the neogamma in app forlder and the neogamma at the root of the sd card). I also put the sourcecode in the SD card root (I dunno where it should've been but i guess it's ok for it to be there
smile.gif
)

If that's not the cause, then according to pimp my wii v1.43 the only thing missing is a bad ios 36 (i think) that turns the homebrew channel upside down. But even with that error i've been able to play phantom brave before!

I also have some other trouble games that some I've been able to play before and some i've never played; guitar hero 5 and monster hunter tri have i been able to play before but not now. The problem with monster hunter is that I guess I've somehow deleted the freeze noise patch thingy, because now when I load my character the game freezes and a loud noise is produced.. As for guitar hero 5, the game just never loads even though the wii controller is connected.

Other problem games are:
* rock band green day (no matter which loader i use the wii simply resarts when i try to load it)
* tatsunoko vs capcom pal (the game freezes up after some gameplay (any patch out there maybe?))
* kage no tou (I was first able to play the game fully for 20 minutes, but then when i played again the disc could not be read at a certain point?!

And a sort of unrelated problem, how do i connect two controllers to the snes9xgx (wii snes emulator)?

I'm using the firmware 4.2E.

One more question, why does my super mario war game freeze all the time?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well a friend of mine hade kind of a same problem. We fixed it simply by reinstalling all the IOSes for 4.2.

elias1234567

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i just ran into another problem, i can't run gamecube games with my gc backup launcher anymore.. i guess it's got something to do with my bad ios's ?

elias1234567

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gordinio said:
elias1234567 said:
i just ran into another problem, i can't run gamecube games with my gc backup launcher anymore.. i guess it's got something to do with my bad ios's ?
Try reinstalling your cMIOS.
ok i will try that, thanks
Edit: yay it worked
smile.gif
now i can finish paper mario 2
biggrin.gif
thank you
smile.gif

elias1234567

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well um, could we get back to the REAL problems? like my problem games and how i should fix them?
like monster hunter tri
guitar hero 5
rockband greenday
tatsunoko vs capcom
kage no tou

caster62003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tada

Follow that guide from after HBC is installed and go on from there. You may also want to check what version cIOS you have installed, or maybe just reinstall it. By the way, even if you have followed this guide or a guide similar to it, the Wii is smart enough, unlike some people, to realize something is already installed, so follow the guide to the t even if you think you already got something installed, IT WILL NOT KILL THE WII IF IT IS INSTALLED.

PS: you could simmer down when you ask questions, we are only humans too you know, and we do have lives...well most of us do anyways. Maybe if you follow my words of advice you will get better responses.

PSS: Reinstall ios for 4.2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: