Hacking When is the PS4 HEN exploit coming to PS4 5.55?

ShadowStone

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me wanting play AstroBot so bad, can they release the damn thing? Or I’m smashing my PS4
Yeah that's right, the devs are too lazy to release the jailbreak, I do not want to have to wait another decade or something for the jailbreak to come out. I just want to play Rayman 2 Revolution.

D

Deleted User

I'm sure the 5.55+ is coming soon. Be patient guys. Holidays are a time of giving.....For some.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
D

Deleted User

Update your PS4, buy the game. Fixed.

As I understand it there is nothing prepped to give.

Its already been shown to be privately hacked. Just like the previous CFWs. History always repeats itself.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that's right, the devs are too lazy to release the jailbreak, I do not want to have to wait another decade or something for the jailbreak to come out. I just want to play Rayman 2 Revolution.

Its not up to you. Have a respect to the devs. They have reason not to release it.. Not yet anyway. Eventually, they will. Be patient. :)

D

Deleted User

Perhap you should read post #5.

Excatly, be patient guys. Saying not coming soon but not saying not coming. They've stated its a matter of variables played by Sony. Grab some popcorn and enjoy the show. Its also getting tougher and tougher to source 5.05 consoles by the day.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

If they release 5.55 after the reignited trilogy comes out,its going to be such a troll,like how they released 5.05 a month after god of war came out and everyone was able to play a "backup" of it instead.Lucky enough nothing came after spiderman,so 5.05 users still have to update for it or buy a second ps4.

Last edited by ,

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or it's just a joke to me lol
I don't understand why this thread isn't closed due to that fact that the people just hang around and blame the devs. or is this thread left for them to troll
Pretty much I can't blame their impatiences most of us were riding on the assumption hype train thinking 6.0 would bring us jailbreaking glory. But now that the cat is out of the bag with no jailbreak the blaming has gotten worse.
Popular youtubers that cover jailbreak tutorials such as the great "ModdedWarfare" is getting falsely blamed as well, half the ppl that sub them think they will release an exploit and will unsub if they never get it lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk