Gaming Which card will work for me now?

lostdwarf

OP
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
Hi everyone I updated my DSi to do a 3DS game transfer (which worked brilliantly) but now I want to get a new HB card again but do not have a clue which will work since I did the update.
Can anyone help? I really want Colors! again, along with a few other cool HB. I knew I was making my r4 useless by updating but needed to transfer my best games (dsiware). I gave my old r4 to my niece.
Will any card work or only a few or none?

lostdwarf

OP
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
The supercard ds2.

So I have no choice but to buy from a Chinese site? and if so how do I tell them to update my card before sending it? I do not know any Chinese. :/ No english speaking sites that I can purchase from?
Has anybody any suggestions for safe sites?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
The chinese sites are generally in english and have information either in the flash cart section, or the product pages how updated the models they're sending out are.

An example here: http://realhotstuff.com/supercard-dstwo-p-499.html
That page states the DSTwo models are updated at least to bypass the the 3DS's 2.0 firmware update (but 3.x's the latest).

I don't know of any shops that deal with the UK specifically. They've cracked down on flash cart shipments in that area, and I've never ordered for there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: After my shower +1