-GOLD R4i (r4ids.com support 1.4)
-R4i GOLD (r4-pro.com non-support 1.4)
-Hyper-R4i

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The R4-SDHC and R4I-SDHC from R4I-SDHC.COM support DSTT 1.17a12 by itself or combined with YSMenu. It is a little different with this card as it takes over the "multimedia" button basically allowing you to choose between it's "official" firmware or the DSTT menu (combined or not).

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
lolzed said:
basher11 said:
WhySoSerious70 said:
Just bought 2 R4DS's. The original ones. Running YSM09.12.05 I yet to have any problems with any games that are worth playing. A full compatibility list for R4's can be found at this link: http://wiki.scorpei.com/index.php/R4_compatibility_list

i highly doubt that.
cuz it's impossible
What is impossible?

I had an R4 original with YSmenu on it, ran everything including COP and M&L:BTIS - two notoriously difficult ones. It's generally down to the rom dump I find.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XWolf said:
lolzed said:
basher11 said:
WhySoSerious70 said:
Just bought 2 R4DS's. The original ones. Running YSM09.12.05 I yet to have any problems with any games that are worth playing. A full compatibility list for R4's can be found at this link: http://wiki.scorpei.com/index.php/R4_compatibility_list

i highly doubt that.
cuz it's impossible
What is impossible?

I had an R4 original with YSmenu on it, ran everything including COP and M&L:BTIS - two notoriously difficult ones. It's generally down to the rom dump I find.

you obviously didn't get it. there are NO original/real R4's out there now. there are only clones left.

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, well it would have helped to specify which bit of the statement was considered impossible.

I bet there are a couple of second hand ones out there somewhere.

WhySoSerious70

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well call it what you will but at $7.99 a piece plus $9.99 each for a 2gb microsd card it's the cheapest solution out there. Had a M3 DS Real in the past and clone or not these R4's run everything it could for about a quarter of the price.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WhySoSerious70 said:
Well call it what you will but at $7.99 a piece plus $9.99 each for a 2gb microsd card it's the cheapest solution out there. Had a M3 DS Real in the past and clone or not these R4's run everything it could for about a quarter of the price.
you know that ain't a clone right...M3 DS Simply is the clone

WhySoSerious70

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lolzed said:
WhySoSerious70 said:
you know that ain't a clone right...M3 DS Simply is the clone

Not referring to the M3 DS Real as a clone. Everyone is saying the R4DS's I bought are clones. I was just pointing out they do everything the M3 did at least like I said with any game worth playing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, although i do still have my r4 flashcard