Why not move the GBA Release Information...

Vater Unser

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
...to the bottom of the front prage?

There hasn't been a new GBA release for 3 months now, and it's uncertain if there will ever be another one...
Having to scroll past the Yggdra Union screenshots all the way to the bottom of the page in order to check for new Wii releases is getting tedious
lecture.gif

It's time to acknowledge the GBA isn't getting any support anymore and people care more for new Wii releases than for Yggdra Union, or some random region dupe that might be dumped in the future...I believe it would greatly enhance the overall GBAtemp browsing experience for most people
wink2.gif

camx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I grow quite weary of seeing Yggdra Union every time I want to check the DS release list. That girl, always there, wielding a sword, I worry about her getting caught, it is definitely NOT good.

dry.gif

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I think I can help
smile.gif

Go Here

and change the "Portal display: what subjects do you want to see on the portal? In which order?" to

Code:
General, NDS, Wii, Homebrew

or however you see fit, just remove GBA from there as fischju said
wink.gif

EDIT: sig JUST changed as you posted that....I moved far far away from Canada XD

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Erm, this is still a valid suggestion.

Visitors whom check the site only for release information will have to scroll thru the GBA Release list section before getting to the Wii Release list as they've got no options to change the order of the lists.

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shinji said:
Go Here

and change the "Portal display: what subjects do you want to see on the portal? In which order?" to

Code:
General, NDS, Wii, Homebrew
Thanks! Never knew you could do that
smile.gif

QUOTE(JPH @ Jul 12 2008, 11:08 PM) Erm, this is still a valid suggestion.

Visitors whom check the site only for release information will have to scroll thru the GBA Release list section before getting to the Wii Release list as they've got no options to change the order of the lists.
They're fault for not registering xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk