Hacking Wifi play question

Teny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry that there may be so much of these questions, but I just want to make sure.
I heard that it is okay to play online with the Acekard 2.1 with ROM back-ups, and Nintendo nor game devs will know. So is it true?
Will I be able to do things like challenge people with my wireless with someone around the world (or with a friend that is also playing wireless from their house) on Pokemon?
Thank You.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not sure,but I know I used to play online sooo much on the R4 for DS lite and I never got in trouble or anything,but DSi is a different story. I never tryed,I get my Acekard 2i tomorrow.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Teny said:
Sorry that there may be so much of these questions, but I just want to make sure.
I heard that it is okay to play online with the Acekard 2.1 with ROM back-ups, and Nintendo nor game devs will know. So is it true?
Will I be able to do things like challenge people with my wireless with someone around the world (or with a friend that is also playing wireless from their house) on Pokemon?
Thank You.
Yes. Both WiFi and DS to DS works fine. You can even do Pokemon events.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right...