Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malta
finally..jeesh

[07.10.30] Second Update on Super Mario Galaxy Issue
As per the announcement made yesterday regarding our Super Mario Galaxy progress, we are pleased to announce a DVD
update (1.9c) that will allow bypass of the new protection. Please note that this update is strictly a beta, use it at your own risk or wait for the official release.

We wish to thank everyone for their patience during this time and hope for your continued WiiKey® support.

I know you're bored, but don't be a d*ck.

HopOnRocks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
finally..jeesh

[07.10.30] Second Update on Super Mario Galaxy Issue
As per the announcement made yesterday regarding our Super Mario Galaxy progress, we are pleased to announce a DVD
update (1.9c) that will allow bypass of the new protection. Please note that this update is strictly a beta, use it at your own risk or wait for the official release.

We wish to thank everyone for their patience during this time and hope for your continued WiiKey® support.
Where did you get this information to? I can't find anything like it on the official Wiikey site.
Anyone know where I can get a copy of 1.9c if it exists?
And has anyone tried running it yet? And what disc did you use before 1.9 or 1.3?

chronjohnson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fuck his shit as far as every member of this site should be concerned this fool is responsible for updating your Wiikey now.

chronjohnson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you decide closing with a smiley face wasn't hardcore enough for the super badass rep you're gonna build for yourself and decide to add the antagonism.

phlyjedi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet everyone by now, save for the people that can play it, is very aggravated at the lack of of an update.

Still got 3-4 hours before the Chinese business day ends. Hopefully today, now everyone go and take a hit of that green stuff, and relax.

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just have to throw in my 2 cents, that, actually shouldn't be of any news to anyone here. This thread, SUCKS. Jokes? Not funny. Information? Scarce. Topic? Non-existent. etc.

Seriously, just shut up unless you have something useful to say, that way we ALL don't have to read this bull throughout the day, INCLUDING posts like this one I'm currently doing.

Off topic: As a side note, I've noticed the overall community is just..kind of getting lame now? I usually just lurk, so I can't really say I'm contributing, but when I read most of the crap on this board now..eh. Between the massive influx of new members due to releases like this, and the lax speak of romsites and Usenet, and all of the bandwidth gloating, it's just doesn't seem that great anymore. I liked how most used to, or still refer to things as "the usual places." That was classy.

Anyway, moving on-

So... this is a topic about the game... Does it live up to the hype? Something that can rival 64?

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just have to throw in my 2 cents, that, actually shouldn't be of any news to anyone here. This thread, SUCKS. Jokes? Not funny. Information? Scarce. Topic? Non-existent. etc.

Seriously, just shut up unless you have something useful to say, that way we ALL don't have to read this bull throughout the day, INCLUDING posts like this one I'm currently doing.

Off topic: As a side note, I've noticed the overall community is just..kind of getting lame now? I usually just lurk, so I can't really say I'm contributing, but when I read most of the crap on this board now..eh. Between the massive influx of new members due to releases like this, and the lax speak of romsites and Usenet, and all of the bandwidth gloating, it's just doesn't seem that great anymore. I liked how most used to, or still refer to things as "the usual places." That was classy.

Anyway, moving on-

So... this is a topic about the game... Does it live up to the hype? Something that can rival 64?
Stick it to the man!
I read through 60 pages of crap before I reaslised it was pointless because im not gaining any information I didnt allready know..

I hope its similar to SM64.. that games one of the greatest ever made. Never got into sunshine though.. so im not sure what to expect next. SM64 in outer space would be sick.

I have a question, say one was to order a NTSC version and attempted to play it on a pal wii, would it work with a wiikey?
I guess another week isnt too late to wait. But that warning how it detected a chip thing, wouldnt that still happen in a legit copy? I mean the chips still there, isnt it?

Bruinbaard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
(Super_Mario_Galaxy_WII_NTSC_NewCheck_patch_PROMiNENT) [1/3] - "Super_Mario_Galaxy_WII_NTSC_NewCheck_patch_PROMiNENT.rar" yEnc (1/1

Is this anything or yet another fake? It's on boneless and the-terminal so....

laurenz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Probably not, I mean, look at the file posted just before that:
XBOX360_Super_Mario_Galaxy_NTSC_SecurCheckFix_p-smg.iso
Sure.

The cracker looks rather nice, though.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah lets get back on topic:

This game has orchestrated music, now when ever has Nintendo ever tried to put orchestrated music in the game that's full blown...this game is going to kick ass!

chronjohnson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sunshine didn't have Goombas, right? This has Goombas. Has to have Goombas. Without Goombas Delfino might as well be Subcon.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
Yeah lets get back on topic:

This game has orchestrated music, now when ever has Nintendo ever tried to put orchestrated music in the game that's full blown...this game is going to kick ass!

it's awesome!
biggrin.gif
Ilove the new mario theme
wink.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou7ft_5vFL8

Too bad I live in Europe (I did the Metroid Prime trick not to get duplicate channels).
The fact I have a WiiKey and a PAL Wii just sayz I'm not supposed to try the NTSC version
wink.gif
I'll just have to wait for the PAL release..

PlayingKarrde

Entered 77
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Anyway, moving on-

I have to agree. I've been here for about as long as anyone but as you can see I've been a lurker for most of it. I gotta say though, it seems like things have really gone downhill and this thread is proof.

Of course, here I am adding to the crap so I can't really complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: smokey flavor that reminds me of beef jerkey on top of a really rich kind of bbq sauce. Heat...