Went and came back
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
fishykipper said:
this game sucks, what a waste of download
no two player............say what??

HE´S RIGHT! I also wont play God of War 3 because it has no multiplayer.

By the way, i wrote an extensive review of Red Steel 2. Is there a place where i could post it?

There´s a rumor about this leaked version being not-retail yet. I even listed a few glitches, but i dont think it is true.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cacildo said:
fishykipper said:
this game sucks, what a waste of download
no two player............say what??

HE´S RIGHT! I also wont play God of War 3 because it has no multiplayer.

By the way, i wrote an extensive review of Red Steel 2. Is there a place where i could post it?

There´s a rumor about this leaked version being not-retail yet. I even listed a few glitches, but i dont think it is true.

Reviews go in the GBAtemp Magazine Reviews section. That's where I put all mine.

Well, it is almost two weeks before retail, who knows? I haven't had any glitches yet though.

As for the multiplayer, yes, it's disappointing, but they've made it clear that they're focusing on a single player experience, much like Metroid Prime games (outside of 2, which had a bit of multiplayer). Hopefully they'll do multiplayer if they decide on a Red Steel 3. I wouldn't say a lack of multiplayer makes it awful, seeing as the sword fighting is very intricate and would be hard to incorporate in a multiplayer setting (it's a lot fancier than WSR), but it does kinda blow. It's still a fun game though.

ringorinfret

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought this game would have generated way more posts...hence this post :-)))

cant wait for the NTSC release! time to dust-off the m+

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To my opinion, MotionPlus is ridiculous and nintendo always find a way to add it to make more money and an excuse.

EDIT: Why did some people use modchip and softmod at the same time ? Its not neccessarily, is it ? I have softmod and its free and no problem.

ringorinfret

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
To my opinion, MotionPlus is ridiculous and nintendo always find a way to add it to make more money and an excuse.

EDIT: Why did some people use modchip and softmod at the same time ? Its not neccessarily, is it ? I have softmod and its free and no problem.

Motion plus would be great if we didnt need to always recalibrate... the ping pong in sports resort is just awesome! my favorite mini game with m+

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
RockmanForte said:
EDIT: Why did some people use modchip and softmod at the same time ?
try playing sam n max season 2 without a chip
tongue.gif

Meowayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Red Steel 2 certainly is not intuitive; it takes even more time getting used to than REGINLEIV. But once you do, it really quite awesome owning dudes in fights.

I am playing on Ninja difficulty, which practically means pulling off flawless fights every time. Which is great.

The problem is (and the problem many people have reported) is that in the beginning, it SEEMS like you can do more than you actually do. You can do sword slashes but it takes a while until you notice that doing so without holding Z is fairly frustrating. You play around with "block" mode and notice that they limited the way MotionPlus is read significantly, but only later in the game do you learn that you only need horizontal and vertical blocks.
The little quirks and knacks of the controls only open themselves up to you very slowly - even for me, one of those that are familiar with the technology and know what M+ can and can't do, and don't expect "1:1" or something similar to the WSR rotational sword fight.

It's sad, I know that many people are going to be disappointed, even though the swordfights are just plain badass 1-2 hours into the game - and only get better.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Just finally got around to playing this. Works great on my NTSC 4.3 w/ USB Loader GX (latest build). Ubisoft really out did them selves. Perfect graphical style for the Wii... looks just great. Gameplay is really solid, not perfect 1:1 sword fights but 100x improved over Red Steel 1. This is one of the few A+ titles on the Wii and another reason why I'm happy I kept mine.

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RockmanForte said:

Worthless troll comment..... Was there a point to this comment at all? Was it even provoked? Fail

ringorinfret

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
ringorinfret said:
where is NTSC???????!!

Out on the 23rd. How we got an almost 2 week early dump is beyond me. And why does it matter, the game plays just the same. Force the region to NTSC and you're ready to go baby.

yes I know but i prefer to download NTSC version, just in case of problems I havent waster 4 gigs of download on my limited bandwidth

But sometimes I prefer PAL since they tend to have french included more often

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==