Wii #2021 - Ivy the Kiwi? (Japan)

kicknhorse

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh! I am very happy this is released!

I cannot wait for the EU DS version. I assumed the Wii and DS version would be out in Japan at the same time?

edit: My mistake, it is also out on DS

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha.. Its cute and I would like to play it but it is in japanese and there is no usa released.
frown.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I'm wondering how big this game is when it's scrubbed...around 100 MB, or what
tongue.gif
?

Anyways...let's hope a PAL/NTSC-Version will appear...it looks interessting.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this does look cool, but looks to get boring fast. at least its something to toy with, releases been slow this month.

anything is better than monster hunter tri. that game is GAY.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reminds me of Kirby Canvas Curse, only with dragging lines for paths instead of drawing lines. Regardless, looks like a pretty decent game. Digging the art style, music, and how the gameplay looks.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Been looking forward to this one, but I think it'd be more suited to the DS so I'm gonna wait for that version.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VashTS said:
that game is GAY.

Why do you say that ? It's because you don't realize what you're saying is offensive. you describe something as gay because "being gay" to you is a bad thing, so you use on something you find negative.

People don't say "that's so straight" because "being straight" isn't perceived as something negative in our society. "Being straight" is the norm.

I don't like it when people say "that's so gay or that game is gay." It's immature of you. Are you going to go out and assault random gay people to show your American spirit? Gay people deserve just as much liberty and respect as anyone else out there.
smile.gif

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
VashTS said:
that game is GAY.

Why do you say that ? It's because you don't realize what you're saying is offensive. you describe something as gay because "being gay" to you is a bad thing, so you use on something you find negative.

People don't say "that's so straight" because "being straight" isn't perceived as something negative in our society. "Being straight" is the norm.

I don't like it when people say "that's so gay or that game is gay." It's immature of you. Are you going to go out and assault random gay people to show your American spirit? Gay people deserve just as much liberty and respect as anyone else out there.
smile.gif

to be fair. that game is pretty gay and i say that as a gay man. seriously, you start out wearing hot pants designed by liberace and 1/4 tank top or vest jacket. you are practically dressed as a vegas show girl to go hunting. that's pretty gay. it's like International Male started making clothes for Final Fantasy.

referencer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
He says that because "gay" is a word that has evolved several times over the years and is now commonly used to signify something negative, without any offense to homosexuals. This is the evolution of language; you're going to have to learn to deal with it.

The game is also pretty gay in the homosexual sense if you've ever tried out the "prance" gesture.

Azariel_z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think is an ok game ...looks challenging if you think needs the pointer to be precise AND fast...at least the trailer shows that way... easier on the NDS XL..

Gwaith

Trophies
Website
www.die2nite.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
RockmanForte said:
VashTS said:
that game is GAY.

smile.gif

Oh boy, I guess you never watched the south park episodes where they start calling the motorbike gang faggots without any intention of declaring them homosexual.

There you go I even looked up the episode for you: Here at Wikipedia

Watch it and ruminate about it
wink.gif

BTT: Hope the game is good.

referencer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DS1 said:
Thank you for not letting that crap slip by, reasonable members are the reason this place is a little better than most other sites.
Comparing using harmless language to assaulting people on the street is not what I would call "reasonable."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: INB4C&D