Hacking Wii backup loader......looks real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomikramp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
linkinworm said:
atomikramp said:
linkinworm said:
zapu said:
linkinworm said:
we will see.

also false rumors no, i did actualy have on video output for some time.

So tell me your secret way to stop people from using that? If its a kind of timebomb, it would be nice if you just make an annoucement because bricking people's stuff is never good (i.e darkfader's case).
yea ill just say "yea we'll brick wiis by doing this download this and run it" we will see what happens becasue if everyone forgot WANINKOKO WORKS FOR INFECTUS you could have just ruined his contract with them. so thanks who ever leaked it *cough* zant *cough*, if waninkoko was droped and he said ill not update this ever, then everyone is stuck with a beta that does even work with every game

why would be want a leak if he works for a modchip company?

I think that leaking software under development is a big backstub for the developer...
but you are not "the man without sin"

and t think that
1) when you work to a project that may generate such hype, you have to keep it internal till the very end
2) waninkoko trusted you and invited you to support him testing his work

and what happened?
once you received his work and trust, you just made a video on youtube.

this thing looks like you are acting "ehy look i got the stuff!!!111oneoneone before everyone else coz i'm testing it"

so, you played your part in making up such mess, like any other betatester ho received the code and used it to show they are l33t h4xx0r.
actualy that video was WAY after the 1st build, ill tell you now i was testing this for waninkoko for about a month before anyone, because origianly i had the idea of hot swaping with the code running, but that wasnt so good as you had to open your wii and it was hard to get the disk out. so dont get telling me stuff you have no idae about. he didn have a problem with my video, he would have said nooo dont keep that up, cos i send him the link straight away, if he said take it down
i would have.

again...
Q:
why did you make that videos?
A:
to let the world know about the project.

result... interest, hype, kiddies whining, project increasing delay, spam in PM, email bullshit, wrong suppositions...

if you didn't want people to have it untill a stable release was ready, you had to keep it secret.

and btw, also big companies like valve and epic games failed to keep their software safe untill the release date... so... it's just an incomplete piece of software everyone related to it did the advise, now it's only a end-users business if they brick their wii.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
waninkoko said:
Backup-Loader is now an abandoned project. Congratulations, enjoy that version that has lots of bugs (yes, lots of bugs are not fixed).
Well done to the idiot who leaked it... *Golf clap*.

Sorry to hear that Waninkoko. Good luck with future projects!

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
atomikramp said:
again...
Q:
why did you make that videos?
A:
to let the world know about the project.

result... interest, hype, kiddies whining, project increasing delay, spam in PM, email bullshit, wrong suppositions...

if you didn't want people to have it untill a stable release was ready, you had to keep it secret.

and btw, also big companies like valve and epic games failed to keep their software safe untill the release date... so... it's just an incomplete piece of software everyone related to it did the advise, now it's only a end-users business if they brick their wii.
actualy the video was to show a few sellect friends in college, as i cant physicaly take a video everywhere. iv i wanted to create hype wouldnt i have started this thread my self, look everywhere where this was started, and you wont find my name on any of the number 1 posts. how can you come to me with 33 posts trying to tell me stuff

ALSO, all this crap is going to get deleted because its SPAM. in case you didnt notce.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
waninkoko said:
Backup-Loader is now an abandoned project. Congratulations, enjoy that version that has lots of bugs (yes, lots of bugs are not fixed).
D:

hate2.gif

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
waninkoko said:
I agree with Wanin. That's what you get for stabbing people in the back/taking advantage of their trust. :/

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Just woken up to hear this news.... was it Brakken ?

I hope Waninkoko put some unique code for id puposes so the leaker can be named and shamed.

A discrace.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
cold4ire said:
linkinworm, stop answering questions. leave em to it.

hopefully waninkoko will release the final version. in the meantime, ill go play Tiger Woods on my modded wii.
i wasnt answering questions i was in some dumb ass flame war, also you wont see the final release of this now, becasue of zant, or brakken who ever leaked it.

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A bricked console > A rick roll > A whole army of Beves > Zant

"The only time a lawyer person who wants to play backups but can't because an idiot leaked a program can cry is when its all over" Diego Armando Agentgamma =P

VascoAlmeida

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
FUCK YOU ZANT !!!!

Waninkoko already knows who did this!! THANK GOD he is abandoning the project!! This is what happens when you Stab someone on the back! He wasn't puting this out for a reason!

GUYS.. THIS IS THE WII COMMUNITY!! Thank everyone for being part of it..

LOSERS!!!

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This sucks, Thanks to Zant this i'm sure this will be the final version, Thanks to Zant he just ruined something that had amazing potential.

Miles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drama at it's finest.
rolleyes.gif

The least I can say is you can thank 4chan and whichever Anonymous fellow it was on there.

killplaystation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Someone else will fix the bugs....
And anyone that wants bug-free backup loading now, can get a chip, or cry...

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
waninkoko said:
YAY, take that you lazy fucks who won't install a modchip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He could make so much money!!! His arm would never get tired lol
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    How are yall doing
    +2
  • VXNlcm5hbWU @ VXNlcm5hbWU:
    Just had a pure banger of a sandwich there, was very nice
    +1
    VXNlcm5hbWU @ VXNlcm5hbWU: Just had a pure banger of a sandwich there, was very nice +1