Sander1974

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Hi,
I have read the SaulFabre Tutorial and am able to use the RB2/RB3 Dlc's , got them fully imported into RB3 deluxe for Wii after a couple of attempts.
the wad2bin process takes time but it completes and works.

Now the next step is can we import the Guitar Hero songs also into RB3 ?
Now the next step is can we import the Lego RB songs also into RB3 ?
Now the next step is can we import the Beatles songs also into RB3 ?
and others :)

The HarveyHouston seems to be more complicated, but first of all, is it possible at all?

Any help is appreciated

Last edited by Sander1974,

scattercrash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i managed to do this using the process for custom songs. there's a guide on rhythmgamingworld that i can't link because i'm a new member BUT it should come up just fine on google.
after that, you'll need 3 things:
• the clone hero spreadsheet (linked on the clone hero discord)
• c3CONtools (found on the aforementioned spreadsheet)
• onyx (found on mtolly's github)

get the songs from the spreadsheet, load them into onyx, export to rb3 xbox (CON), then use c3CONtools to convert to wii format. from there, it's just like any other custom

in some cases, you'll have to downmix/compress the audio to be smaller than like... 40mb or something, or it'll stutter ingame. hardware limitations or something.

some GH songs also have conversions already in CON format on the c3 database website! those shouldn't need to be downmixed or anything, just convert to wii and play

Reactions: Sander1974

Sander1974

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
@scattercrash

Would you have something like a tutorial ? I have invested allready a lot of time in this custom songs , but am unable to get one song over to the Wii SD card which then needs to be recognized by RB3

i did get all the 2091 songs from the repository to run on RB3 deluxe which is a great start

Thanks,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog: