Wii GameCube Backup Launcher 0.1 Theta

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man, here i am trying to personally verify the majora's mask song of time mess up, and i finished all the requirements just before first night... now i am waiting VERY bored for midnight day 3

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AaronUzumaki said:
man, here i am trying to personally verify the majora's mask song of time mess up, and i finished all the requirements just before first night... now i am waiting VERY bored for midnight day 3

Why even bother? It doesn't work and has been verified enough times....it does work on an original disc though.

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Night of the final day...
blink.gif

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
acesniper said:
AaronUzumaki said:
because, I also have a zelda collectors backup that works entirely, though i seem to be the only one, so maybe this will work too.
What Zelda games are in your ISO?

zelda master quest, collectors, windwaker, twilight princess, and four swords

Sairou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sairou said:
Tanas said:
AaronUzumaki said:
Tanas said:
Nearly all of the none working games on the compatibility list are due to them needing the Audiofix.

what audio fix?
Nearly all none working games are on this list.
http://wiki.nintendo-scene.com/Audio_Fix
Is there a download to fix this or do we just have to wait for the fix to be implemented into a new version of the backup loader?
Here is the audiofix patcher, it works with modchips which dont have audiofix support, I'm not sure if it will work the Gamecube Launcher though.
http://easywebtvandradio.com/Downloads/FSTFIX_GUI.zip
Post your results
smile.gif

sirdashadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my experience , this is what I have done so far, NTSC-U 3.2U, MIOS V5 patched. I burned Paper Mario NTSC-U standalone, worked flawlessly even with progressive mode. Then I did a GCOS V4F multidisk, soul calibur 2 PAL, Burnout PAL and Paper mario NTSC-U in one disk. Soul calibur works but I have to press B to make it work. If I hold B to activate "60 hz" mode, it freezes. Paper mario worked with autodetect, but no progressive mode. Finally Burnout...oh wow...everytime I tried this little bugger either it locks up with a green screen or nothing. What's worse: when I turn off and on, sometimes it would not read the dvd or freeze up! But if I eject the disk and turn off the WII and put it back then I could play the other two games. needless to say that's scary....

Edit: I did have the BURN proof kick in because after you run the gcos multidisk utlity it thrashes your I/O...so maybe it could be a bad burn?

Sairou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tanas said:
Sairou said:
Tanas said:
AaronUzumaki said:
Tanas said:
Nearly all of the none working games on the compatibility list are due to them needing the Audiofix.

what audio fix?
Nearly all none working games are on this list.
http://wiki.nintendo-scene.com/Audio_Fix
Is there a download to fix this or do we just have to wait for the fix to be implemented into a new version of the backup loader?
Here is the audiofix patcher, it works with modchips which dont have audiofix support, I'm not sure if it will work the Gamecube Launcher though.
http://easywebtvandradio.com/Downloads/FSTFIX_GUI.zip
Post your results
smile.gif
will do! burning now. ;D

EDIT: on second thought, gotta learn how to make it first. GUI file is not making the fix iso for me.
EDIT2: got one made now. time to burn. will post results soon!!

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
scottlane87 said:
juggernaut, id hardly call myself a noob, just because im having trouble installing some beta software full of bugs the day it is released.......if you have nothin productive to say...why say anythin at all...there is people in hear that genuinly want to help
Noob doesn't always mean an insult. You've become a member just to ask a question on one thread.

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the loader i still own 3 gamecubes and all but one of the games i want to play this will come in handy for that final game

dottor_male

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Trune said:
I can confirm that Skies of Arcadia PAL now saves properly if using the B (Patch with MIOS) at start-up function. The user must also delete the old 'corrupted' save games that you originally saved using a different version (such as the NTSC/480P/PAL60/PAL type of boots).

Thank you, you are my savior! I'll check it later. Great game!

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
dottor_male said:
Trune said:
I can confirm that Skies of Arcadia PAL now saves properly if using the B (Patch with MIOS) at start-up function. The user must also delete the old 'corrupted' save games that you originally saved using a different version (such as the NTSC/480P/PAL60/PAL type of boots).

Thank you, you are my savior! I'll check it later. Great game!

Nice, I've just finished downloading Skies of Arcadia
smile.gif
Thanks for the heads-up!

Has anyone tried Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 NTSC on a PAL Wii yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled