zone97

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I recently got a D2A drive and added the wiikey to it. My console is an NTSC usa model vs 3.3 the wiikey is 1.9s Most of the ISOs I have burnt work good, I have patched out updates and such, but some give the #001 issue, I have searched and found a patcher but it only patches the DOL, do they have a patcher for the ISO itself? Would someone post a reply with the essential tools for getting 99% of the ISO working, such as bricker blockers, #001 patchers, regon free patchers. ect.. Thanks.

sTo0z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zone97 said:
I recently got a D2A drive and added the wiikey to it. My console is an NTSC usa model vs 3.3 the wiikey is 1.9s Most of the ISOs I have burnt work good, I have patched out updates and such, but some give the #001 issue, I have searched and found a patcher but it only patches the DOL, do they have a patcher for the ISO itself? Would someone post a reply with the essential tools for getting 99% of the ISO working, such as bricker blockers, #001 patchers, regon free patchers. ect.. Thanks.

Why are you messing with the ISOs at all? Just burn them as-is, you don't need to rip/block anything.

zone97

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sTo0z said:
zone97 said:

Why are you messing with the ISOs at all? Just burn them as-is, you don't need to rip/block anything.

If I dont remove the "updates" when you insert the game it shows and update is required? I can not get mario kart to work, and "game party 2" gives and #001 error.

sTo0z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zone97 said:
sTo0z said:
zone97 said:

If I dont remove the "updates" when you insert the game it shows and update is required? I can not get mario kart to work, and "game party 2" gives and #001 error.

So run the updates. You don't need to mess with any of the ISOs.

zone97

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sTo0z said:

So, arn't the updated dangerous, hence the need to have them patched out? I mean my wii is running 3.3 firmware? or are only the "foreign updates bad?"

and what about the #001 errors, I get that on a game called Game Party 2? And my Mario Kart, loads, but then just locks up?

sTo0z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zone97 said:
sTo0z said:

So, arn't the updated dangerous, hence the need to have them patched out? I mean my wii is running 3.3 firmware? or are only the "foreign updates bad?"

and what about the #001 errors, I get that on a game called Game Party 2? And my Mario Kart, loads, but then just locks up?

None of the current updates out there will do anything harmful to you.

And the only thing the cross-region games will do to you in an update is install that regions news and weather channels... not the worst thing to ever happen. But if that's a problem, just avoid running those games. Also in big FW updates cross-region updates can corrupt your settings panel, but you're already on 3.3 so it won't be a problem right now.

Not sure about 001, or Mario Kart, but I have the same exact setup as you (D2A + WiiKey) and everything works fine for me.

I burn SONY DVD-R dvds with a LITE-ON recordable drive, using imgburn.

I'd try making sure your source is a good image, and try burning again (maybe on different media if you're not sure the quality of what you're using) and try burning slower? Not sure what burn settings you were using.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk