Hacking wii key 2 wario smooth moves PAL

Nuke85

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So..I Put wario smooth moves [PAL] and it reads just fine with my wii key 2. When I hit "play" to start the game up this is what happens..

Black screen and wii mote shuts off and nothing else. Has any one else have this problem? Just curious if this is happening with any one else and I'm running v3.2..

Thanks in advance
biggrin.gif

SenorClean

Trophies
XP
Country
Smooth moves is quite old, I doubt it's an issue with your firmware version.

Some games don't behave well cross-region... I have a few NTSC games that behave like this if I launch them from the disc channel.

A work-around is to load the games using Gecko OS, or Datel Freeloader.

Are you using component cables? I've found this helps compatibility cross region.

Surely there's an NTSC version of smooth moves out there...

Nuke85

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SenorClean said:
Smooth moves is quite old, I doubt it's an issue with your firmware version.

Some games don't behave well cross-region... I have a few NTSC games that behave like this if I launch them from the disc channel.

A work-around is to load the games using Gecko OS, or Datel Freeloader.

Are you using component cables? I've found this helps compatibility cross region.

Surely there's an NTSC version of smooth moves out there...

Hmm..Well I did use Wii Gator's back up loder v.1 (not patched) and it gave me a green screen and shut off my wii mote.

I'm using HD cables at the moment I'll give a go with the component cables. Until then I'll look for a NTSC of smooth moves.

Thanks for the help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/XnZG9dNNmmE6SbSF/?mibextid=oFDknk kind of looks cuphead...