linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
teq said:
linkinworm said:
teq is that you? awww seriously just lol,

Funny, I actually thought it was you...

Look.... I never called BS on the fact that you have anything to do with Waninkoko. I'm pretty sure he's a nice guy and would talk to anyone.

What bothered me is that you mentioned it, completely aware of the trouble it would stir up. Then, instead of sharing the information, you opted to threaten everyone. This isn't exactly humble.
well as i said i didnt share it because i didnt mean to say it, that and its sill in beta(well kinda), so i couldnt release anything anyway(bricky bricky), what if i actualy had said what it was, everyone would be going crazy. if you had something and your mate goes and releases it, when it wasnt finnished you would be pissed correct, if i recall i was just sticking up for wanin because u said he stole code, or something to that effect. and my point was this new build he has doesnt infringe on anything by bushing or anyone, btw its a new cIOS.

EDIT, sorry mods but could you clean up the last few pages starting from when i accidently said S***, that way this isnt going to continue, and everyone can get back to other stuff on here. unless everyone wants to edit there post with a REMOVED message.

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
I think everyone should shut up. This is just a pointless argument which hasnt really gotten anywhere, if you do want to continue the argument do it somewhere like testing area.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Stay on topic, guys, we're watching
ph34r.gif

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
linkinworm said:
well as i said i didnt share it because i didnt mean to say it, that and its sill in beta(well kinda), so i couldnt release anything anyway(bricky bricky), what if i actualy had said what it was, everyone would be going crazy. if you had something and your mate goes and releases it, when it wasnt finnished you would be pissed correct, if i recall i was just sticking up for wanin because u said he stole code, or something to that effect. and my point was this new build he has doesnt infringe on anything by bushing or anyone, btw its a new cIOS.

EDIT, sorry mods but could you clean up the last few pages starting from when i accidently said S***, that way this isnt going to continue, and everyone can get back to other stuff on here. unless everyone wants to edit there post with a REMOVED message.

wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!

First, it's going to be released tomorrow, then it's going to be released tomorrow or the next day, now it's still in beta, and might brick a wii... wow... either the time space continuum was revered by some stray chronotons, or there's some real bull caca going on here!

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
All of you stop being childish. I'm going to clean up this thread now.

Anyone breaking the rules in this thread from now on will get a warning and possibly a suspension.

edit: Actually, it's easier just to lock this thread. It serves no purpose any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT +1