Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Papua New Guinea
jayparadox said:
Haha, he's a loser for me.
Doing what "you had in mind" makes me a loser in your eyes. I apologize for putting your algorithm down, you are logically challenged and it's not nice of me to make fun of that.

QUOTEAnyway, it's nice to see other people hate him
happy.gif
Yeah, well, it's kinda obvious that public affirmation is the motivation for everything you do.

klyick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zosh go back to your cave, nobody here wants your idiotic opinion. The only one around here that is logically challenged is you. So kindly STFU and GTFO.

P.S. I took a look at Zosh's other posts around GBATemp, and they are mostly trolling. PLEASE don't feed the trolls.

Stalkid64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
PD: Please, don't talk to me and don't leave posts in my topics. I ban you from all that the same way I'm banned from wiidev, understand?

Hi. You may not be familiar with this "internet" thing so let's just explain it for you. This is a public forum. So please do feel free to ask, but you can't "ban" me and I am perfectly free to ignore you.
smile.gif
#wiidev however is a private IRC channel. The ops in there can do... well, pretty much whatever they like. You were banned for pretty good reason.
Are those grapes sour? Aww. Did someone get shown up for the complete lack of coding skill they have? Hmm yes, yes I do believe they did.

Two lines. What an agonising amount of code you tried to pass it off as needing. Two lines.
Still I guess when you can't hexedit it, copypaste it or you know, steal it outright from people... yeah, that would be a challenge for you.
(Does he still not realise yet he's being mocked?)
rolleyes.gif

jayparadox

OP
Trophies
Website
pokemon-project.com
XP
Country
Spain
#DEFINE IGNORE_STALKID 1

Every one should add that to their selfs. He's not at the level to get a correct answer from me.

If he ever grows up a bit, he might understand(if his micro brain permits it) that these things are disscused in private.

chromemolly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
uhhhm. yeah. Back to Topic. I like the Program. But, can you add that annoying sound of the original Pong?. That'll be great.

jayparadox

OP
Trophies
Website
pokemon-project.com
XP
Country
Spain
chromemolly said:
uhhhm. yeah. Back to Topic. I like the Program. But, can you add that annoying sound of the original Pong?. That'll be great.
Sure, he modplay lib is easy to use
happy.gif

I'll have to download the original pong, because I've never played it in my life.

ZeD

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jayparadox said:
chromemolly said:
happy.gif

I'll have to download the original pong, because I've never played it in my life.

blink.gif
NEVER played pong?
blink.gif

jayparadox

OP
Trophies
Website
pokemon-project.com
XP
Country
Spain
desmayer said:
jayparadox said:
chromemolly said:
happy.gif

blink.gif
NEVER played pong?
blink.gif
Well, the WiiPlay one yes, but never played it anywhere else, or seen images of the game or anything. I remember seeing it in movies, so I tried to copy that style(black & white, square "sprites").

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/uc3tthE-mJ8?si=TPR_EM9yWrpcHHy7