Hacking Wii sports club - wii usb helper

gl1mml1ng

Trophies
Website
tuetenmensch.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No just don't give up now. Let's figure it out for the EUR version. When it works we could even provide to "that key site" so the community has it's benefits from us. :)
I'll send you a PM tomorrow. Then we can go on in german.

Merry Christmas @All

Gesendet von meinem F5321 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: lordelan

gl1mml1ng

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Yardape8000 The person, who has purchased one sport to get the title key for the community, how can he unlock the other sports. Can he delete his legal ticket manually and then install the DLC with fake ticket?

We tried to create the 4 missing folders with the info.txt file in the content folder with ftpiiu, but that didn't unlocked the 4 other sports for him.

Thanks.

Ape8000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Yardape8000 The person, who has purchased one sport to get the title key for the community, how can he unlock the other sports. Can he delete his legal ticket manually and then install the DLC with fake ticket?

We tried to create the 4 missing folders with the info.txt file in the content folder with ftpiiu, but that didn't unlocked the 4 other sports for him.

Thanks.
As I have mentioned, get the encrypted title key. Use something like this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-wii-u-ticket-info.449485

Then read one of the many posts on how to generate a fake ticket. You do not need to generate and fake files. You just download the full DLC and install it with WUPinstaller Y Mod.

Easiest way is to upload the encrypted key to the title key site first.

Reactions: jbuck1975

gl1mml1ng

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As I have mentioned, get the encrypted title key. Use something like this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-wii-u-ticket-info.449485

Then read one of the many posts on how to generate a fake ticket. You do not need to generate and fake files. You just download the full DLC and install it with WUPinstaller Y Mod.

Easiest way is to upload the encrypted key to the title key site first.
Thank you, but I mean the person who purchased the dlc. I have already installed the dlc with the fake ticked and have all sports unlocked.
But he has now bought one sport and want to unlock the other 4 without buying them. What is the way to go for him?

Would Wupinstaller replace his legal ticket with a fake one?

Thanks.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thank you, but I mean the person who purchased the dlc. I have already installed the dlc with the fake ticked and have all sports unlocked.
But he has now bought one sport and want to unlock the other 4 without buying them. What is the way to go for him?

Would Wupinstaller replace his legal ticket with a fake one?

Thanks.
That "person" is me. If I wouldn't be afraid to brick I would just try to install the DLC with fake ticket over my legit ticket (which is for only one sport) but I'm not sure about that.
Maybe it would be wiser to completely remove Wii Sports Club from my console and install it again with Updates and DLCs?

Ape8000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That "person" is me. If I wouldn't be afraid to brick I would just try to install the DLC with fake ticket over my legit ticket (which is for only one sport) but I'm not sure about that.
Maybe it would be wiser to completely remove Wii Sports Club from my console and install it again with Updates and DLCs?
Just install the fake over the original. It will work fine. You just won't be able to redownload the paid DLC until you delete everything from settings.
Use something like Wii U USB Helper to download the DLC with the fake ticket.

Of course once you do, you will always need to run a signature patch CFW to be able to play any sport.

Reactions: gl1mml1ng

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just install the fake over the original. It will work fine. You just won't be able to redownload the paid DLC until you delete everything from settings.
Use something like Wii U USB Helper to download the DLC with the fake ticket.

Of course once you do, you will always need to run a signature patch CFW to be able to play any sport.
That's exactly what I wanted to hear. Thanks! :)

swiitness

Trophies
XP
Country
I've heard that the USA version of this doesn't have the subscription issue with this game, should we just download that considering we can run region free now on Haxchi?

JacobM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I know this is an old thread, but I just confirmed there is a no-CFW solution for booting Wii Sports Club (USA) from internal storage. I loosely followed the instructions outlined for MK8, SSB4, and BOTW courtesy of @raphamotta at https://gbatemp.net/threads/play-mario-kart-8-with-all-dlc-for-free-without-cfw.464407/

Goal: Reduce the stress on my discs and disk drive since I've noticed my more heavily used discs are starting to have read errors. I've personally seen several failed discs due to disk-art chipping away from the Wii U discs. This issue has been posted about numerous times and I have never seen this issue on any other console. This is a similar goal to @gl1mml1ng who may find this helpful!

Challenge: Wii Sports Club is unique in that dumping the disc version and installing to usb/internal storage results in no available sports due to the different rights/privileges defined by Nintendo when running from disc vs storage.

Games run from the Disc have Disc rights, which have access to the DLC on Disc.
Games run from NAND/USB are considered Eshop. which have Eshop rights. Eshop game requires paid DLC.
Also there is no reason to install the Disc version to USB unless you want to waste USB/NAND space.

Steps that augment raphamotta's guide:
1. Delete the update/save data so that there is no trace of the game
2. Purchased the tennis DLC and let the Wii U download and install the game, update, dlc. (I purchased tennis since its the first of the DLC sets)
3. Run the game once
4. Dumped tickets with tik2SD and identified location of Wii Sports Club DLC ticket. In my case the ticket was at 000c/00000014.tik@0x0. Save ticket to desktop!
5. Deleted the game/update/save data
6. Sigpatch and install the dumped game with patched DLC from Wii U USB Helper. Confirm all sports are available.
7. Dumped tickets with tik2SD (saved patched ticket at 000c/00000014.tik@0x0 to desktop. Location may vary)
8. Hex edit the original ticket and add the patched ticket to the end of the file (the legit ticket must be on top)
9. Using FTPiiU_everywhere, add the new combined ticket at storage_slc/rights/ticket/apps/000c/00000014.tik (Location may vary)
10. Reboot! Game now works on vanilla console (no Sigpatch)

Last edited by JacobM,

maxi82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dear All, I have a quick question please.
I have downloaded US version Sports Club (ver 4) and I am on 5.5.2E. I have done following steps but my options for games are still disabled.
I have got Haxchi Installed. Game is on SD card. Got Loadiine GX2 (Y Mod)
Launch the game, get the error after some screens 102-9999 but if you keep carrying on you will get all screen greyed out.
Regards

maxi82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Working on my wii U.. It's USA & I snagged it from USB helper
Thanks I have made that work now. I realized I have to touch click on Haxchi Icon instead of pressing A.
Thanks for your help.
I can now only two sided games in tennis and cannot change courts etc. Is that normal?

Reactions: SuperDan

Irsa

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone, I downloaded wii sport club via usb helper, I loaded the game update and the dlc on my wii u sd, then via wup installer I downloaded all three files, it appeared in the wiiu home wii sports club but as soon as I open it it tells me there was an error in the wii u add-on data. Can someone help me?

MPS64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I downloaded wii sport club via usb helper, I loaded the game update and the dlc on my wii u sd, then via wup installer I downloaded all three files, it appeared in the wiiu home wii sports club but as soon as I open it it tells me there was an error in the wii u add-on data. Can someone help me?
late, but I'm having the same problem as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn