Hardware Wii U shows error code 150-3032 when in-game even if System Memory is used

FFT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi,

I've a Wii U that was working fine, but was left unused for almost 2 years. Recently I've tried to play some games (Splatoon, Captain Toad) and after some minutes of gameplay it crashed with 150-3032 error. At first, I've thought that it might be my HDD failing (I'm using Y cable and it was working great, under Wii U and PC), but it turned out that these games were installed on System Memory. I was able to move Captain Toad to HDD without any problem, which previously gave me this error when launched. While Splatoon crashes console with 150-3032 while moving the game to HDD. Did anyone had such issue? Is my eMMC failing or is this just a some sort of FS corruption issue? Thank you in advance.

Best regards

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

If you have moved your game from the Nand to the external hard drive, you must move the updates and save the game (all game content) on the external hard drive also and vice versa.

Darizowy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

If you have moved your game from the Nand to the external hard drive, you must move the updates and save the game (all game content) on the external hard drive also and vice versa.
hey i also got the same i moved Captain toad to my usb but now it wont work can u ps help me out?..

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hey i also got the same i moved Captain toad to my usb but now it wont work can u ps help me out?..
Good morning,

I suggest an external hard drive with a Y cable and everything will be fine :yayu:

USB keys are known to malfunction with the Wii U (games freeze) :nayps3: , see for yourself on the forum, the answers on this subject

Darizowy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good morning,

I suggest an external hard drive with a Y cable and everything will be fine :yayu:

USB keys are known to malfunction with the Wii U (games freeze) :nayps3: , see for yourself on the forum, the answers on this subject
i mean i have lego marvel avengers already on the usb with all the completed save game data and then i tried to move captain toad tt from my wii u storage to my usb with lego avengers save game and the game itself on it so i could save space on the wiiu storage but now i dont see lego marvel avengers on my homescreen anymore and when i try to remove captain toad from the usb i get the error 150-3032 or sometimes 150-3039

Sonic3320

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi,

I've a Wii U that was working fine, but was left unused for almost 2 years. Recently I've tried to play some games (Splatoon, Captain Toad) and after some minutes of gameplay it crashed with 150-3032 error. At first, I've thought that it might be my HDD failing (I'm using Y cable and it was working great, under Wii U and PC), but it turned out that these games were installed on System Memory. I was able to move Captain Toad to HDD without any problem, which previously gave me this error when launched. While Splatoon crashes console with 150-3032 while moving the game to HDD. Did anyone had such issue? Is my eMMC failing or is this just a some sort of FS corruption issue? Thank you in advance.

Best regards
When I had my Wii U I always copied the data and deleted afterwards instead of moving because a) if it corrupts itself the only other option is redownloading and b) even with Y cables the Wii U is extremely annoying with external hard drives. If the hard drive have too many fragmented files the hard drive needle will have to travel a lot of back and forth, pulling more power from the console and giving these errors. The only option besides using an external drive with external power source is to defragment the data which is an extremely annoying process: you need two compatible hard drives that can hold all of the data of the console. Copy all of the games from one drive to another, format the previous drive afterwards and then, COPY ALL GAMES AGAIN FROM THE SECOND DRIVE TO THE FIRST, BUT YOU NEED TO COPY ONE GAME AT A TIME INSTEAD OF JUST SELECTING ALL and depending of the amount of games installed it can take a lot of hours. If you select all the console will just scatter the game files again, causing the same errors.

Reactions: jeannotte

Darizowy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I had my Wii U I always copied the data and deleted afterwards instead of moving because a) if it corrupts itself the only other option is redownloading and b) even with Y cables the Wii U is extremely annoying with external hard drives. If the hard drive have too many fragmented files the hard drive needle will have to travel a lot of back and forth, pulling more power from the console and giving these errors. The only option besides using an external drive with external power source is to defragment the data which is an extremely annoying process: you need two compatible hard drives that can hold all of the data of the console. Copy all of the games from one drive to another, format the previous drive afterwards and then, COPY ALL GAMES AGAIN FROM THE SECOND DRIVE TO THE FIRST, BUT YOU NEED TO COPY ONE GAME AT A TIME INSTEAD OF JUST SELECTING ALL and depending of the amount of games installed it can take a lot of hours. If you select all the console will just scatter the game files again, causing the same errors.
can u help me out tho? (look at ny 2nd comment)

Sonic3320

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
can u help me out tho? (look at ny 2nd comment)
I cant give too much details because I dont have a wii u anymore, but when I purchased some Mario Kart DLCs at the time I was having these errors and copying from one drive to another completely eliminated them. Never use the move function, if you need to save space, copy first, delete afterwards

Darizowy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant give too much details because I dont have a wii u anymore, but when I purchased some Mario Kart DLCs at the time I was having these errors and copying from one drive to another completely eliminated them. Never use the move function, if you need to save space, copy first, delete afterwards
oh yeah now all my saves are lost

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack