Hacking Wii version 4.0...

Inu268

woof
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Here is the tinhg, I was trying to play Metroid Prime New Play Control, and whenever I choose Start Game I got half of a green screen and a reset....I was told that it was know issue and had something to do with the cios or whatever they are called
the problem is, I need to have version 3.2 to mess with that right? I have version 4.0, and no, I don't have the homebrew channel but I have the backup loader channel, so is there anyway I can run the homebrew channel trough a DVD disc in order to downgrade? Is there anyway for me to downgrade at all? I really want to play Metroid Prime T_T

qwerty12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
You can install The Homebrew Channel using Bannerbomb and using the HackMii installer. Guides are on this forum and wiibrew. There are also 4.0 downgrading guides on this forum.

billyrocks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still under warranty with Nintendo? if you use the " i play SSB and now other game discs are unable to read" they give you a new drive and with wii menu 3.1

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, billy; what a GREAT idea.

Instead of just using a downgrader, why not send it to Nintendo with homebrew on it? I mean, it only takes several weeks, and they only fine you £150 to have it repaired if it has homebrew on! Amazing idea.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
why even downgrade at all...

just use bannerbomb to install the HBC, not gonna explain how because there are alot of guides around here.

plus, if you dont know what a cIOS is yet theres not alot of hope that you'll be able to do it right now lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right... +1