tongue.gif

PS this whole page is getting sooo modereted. thread probs getting locks to lol

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FRanatic said:
They also had a large input in cioscorp.
I don't think so. Cioscorp is just a collection of the original IOSes with DIP7 patches. There can't be a large input because this is only a patch made to some files.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
mousex said:
FRanatic said:
They also had a large input in cioscorp.
I don't think so. Cioscorp is just a collection of the original IOSes with DIP7 patches. There can't be a large input because this is only a patch made to some files.
yes it was out before softmii, cant remember who made it though. i dont think it was sofmii team

kilroy00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
This is my first post on GBAtemp, but I am in need of some answers...

first, I have installed HBC and the downgrade using the TP hack.
second, I dow00ngraded to 3.2U
third, I installed dvdx, gamma launcher, dvd dumper, and softchip loader svn (by orange chicken)

also, I installed all the necessary IOS's need to run any homebrew/backups

now onto the issue.

my backup launcher is .3g, also have .3 and .1...all installed...
but the newest backup launcher allows you to have a config screen by holding 1 when you press start, when I do that the launcher comes up but no config screen. all of the other launchers that automatically come up with a config screen also do not work, they do not launch or anything.

.3g has an autoboot so it allows me to play all backups...now I have a weird part also...I have "homebrewed" 3 other wii's, and they all get the config screen with no problem, but they have to sometimes force PAL, or NTSC, or PAL60, etc....but I never have to, on all three of the ones I "homebrewed" on Madden 09 they have to force NTSC, but I don't, I'm not sure if this is something with the IOS's or not...I can't figure it out....

I have tried to uninstall everything using "anytitle delete" and "WAD Manager" and then reinstalling it...but still the same problem, I have even uninstalled everything along with upgrading then redowngrading then installing everything again...still the same thing...no config screen.

I don't know if anyone else has had this "problem", (well I don't know if it is a problem, but I wanna make sure that my wii isn't complete dumb)...but if so...help would be greatly appreciated...

also if anyone knows how to get ahold of waninkoko, so I could thank him for the launcher and also ask him the same question...that would be great...

thanks...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, that site is like if a clickbait youtuber made a online store themselves +1