Wii #XXXX - New Super Mario Bros (Europe)

monkeymachine

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lightyear said:
Correct!!! The PAL scrub doesn't work.

What, there's a non-PAL scrub release around? I gotta look harder
unsure.gif

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FFS DJ its not fake, its just a new protection even the new scene one does tha same thing.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? F%$K it im done

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
So...does it work on any loader ?
I think we should make a list where it works and where it doesn't, I'll post my results on my HDD

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
post fom guy who ripped the game:

QUOTE said:
Ok so, here's the new deal

After all this crap, i finally start uploading the full one and burnt it also.

Started playing it and about 10mins in it gives read errors......... SORRY TO EVERYONE THAT SAID IT WASN'T BAD MEDIA, i believe you and say this.

There's nothign wrong with teh uploaded one, it has no updates on the disc but thats not the cause of the issues.

PAL MODCHIP USERS = Works but fails at random places
SOFTMOD USERS = NOT WORKING

I myself have a chip and used neogamma which usually throws any errors up that you guys would get, i guess the chip over wrote that.

So what does this mean?

Nothing, people with mods can play it and save very often, people with softmods only, it wont work yet at all, im very sorry but at least it got uploaded.

Looks like i wont be returning the 100 dollar game just yet

P.s, As i have found all this out, I myself will not be uploading 4gb of a file it would take forever and it wont solve anything as the 100% copy still does these errors.

Peace out mateys

da_rula

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yep, same thing happened here. I was just watching the intro, and suddenly BAM i got an "An Error happened"-Error. White text on black
background. I restartet the game, went into level 1-1, paused the game and went into the kitchen. After 5 minutes, i came back, and
there was the black screen (with white text) again. So, it's not realy playable at the moment. To bad.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rofl2.gif

This oughta send the site into a tizzy. Honestly, though, I can't imagine why anyone would not want to buy this game. Even with a modded Wii, I sure wouldn't want to sully the experience by having to deal with the game possibly bugging out or crashing.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
irpacynot said:
rofl2.gif

This oughta send the site into a tizzy. Honestly, though, I can't imagine why anyone would not want to buy this game. Even with a modded Wii, I sure wouldn't want to sully the experience by having to deal with the game possibly bugging out or crashing.

The thing is, I actually don't like physical copies. I like digital better. So buying a game would just give me something I don't want. Thats why I am fine buying games for the PSP Go even though I have a hacked PSP 2000.

Technik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gbatemp has exploded. I saw the thread and wants to see if it was true that it got dumped but it took forever to load just this thread

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No. Gbatemp will explode if Zelda Spirit Tracks doesn't run at R4.

And it will surely happen.

The Mole

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a PAL Wii with wiikey v3 running fw 3.2

If i use brickblocker will i be able to get this to run? Or do i have to risk installing the update? Can anybody confirm if its got a bundled firmware update?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3