Wii #XXXX - Wii Music (Japan)

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just played it and there's a shitload of text, so it's better to wait for the american release. However, my expectations were low of this title, but it's fun to play after all. Not sure how long it will last and I'm gonna need the English version for it to properly understand what's possible and all.

*EDIT: Oh right, I forgot to add. I burned it using brickblocker and it wouldn't let me play it (black screen). After I used freeloader first and then inserted the brickblocked Wii Music it played.

Social0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I played it for an hour on a Pal 3.2 Wii.

I removed the update and the game gave a black screen. I then burned a version with the update untouched and loaded it using GeckoS and it worked just fine.

A lot of text but it's easy to navigate in the menu's.

It's a game where you're wondering what the hell the point is but it's fun for a little while!

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh

my

god

That was the worst hyped up Nintendo game ever. The controls were just so bad. Sort of think of like samba de amigo bad controls and multiply that by like 5.
This game was meant for five year olds (no shit) You can pretty much press buttons randomly and it'll turn into a song (kind of hard to explain it's the sort of thing you have to see for your self) I can't believe it took this long to develop.

EDIT: I don't mean to sound ungrateful (after all it's free) but I would not pay a dollar over 20$ for this.

Jockel

This is where you're wrong, kiddo
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i dunno, are you using rgb cables? try component or composite.

@wiimusic: i really liked it so far.
QUOTE said:
You can pretty much press buttons randomly and it'll turn into a song (kind of hard to explain it's the sort of thing you have to see for your self)
it's called pentatonic scale. btw you're not supposed to play wrong notes, so why should you? so it's just the rhythm you have to worry about.

otto888

I break things for a living.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone tell me a step by step on how to run with backup launcher 0.1 with cios fix?(I prefer PM so It'll pop out at me)

ilovemywii

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Have a JAP Wii 3.3J and then Wii Music updated again to 3.3J. Then the Disc Cannot be read (only this disc, all other wii discs work fine). Problem is that it is a Wii-Scrubbed disc?

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Social0 said:
You gotta admit it's almost completely aimed at kids.
But still, it is fun
happy.gif

HiroshiYamauchi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
damnet said:
Words cannot express how ridiculous this "game" is... hell maybe my 5 year old niece will enjoy it...

Have you played all the game modes? C'mon guys, give this game a chance, it's very enjoyable...even for adults! This game is not only about notes, it's mainly about rhythm.

sazzywoo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Did the usual changed to pal blocked update stuck it in geckos 1.7 burned at 8x dvd +r works fine. The only bit im any good at is the balance board & conducting
unsure.gif
don't half make your arm ache. I get zero in the rest
blink.gif
cos i don't have a clue what im really doin lol & the japanese just luv putting in loads of boring text in. We get to go through this all over again when the american version comes out next week
rofl2.gif

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sekhu said:
ign gave this an awesome 5/10, but that's just one review

1up.com gave it a 9
NintendoWorld gave it a 9
Gamespy gave it a 7
IGN gave it a 5

I, myself, would go with Gamespy's rating.

GamerzInc

Trophies
XP
Country
Not exactly a game. You can't really make music either, but you can adjust it. I dunno, sometimes I just find myself letting go when playing and really enjoying it. The piano is my favorite instrument on here. It reminds me of electroplankton which I loved.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==