Hacking Wiigator Back up Launcher 0.3 with modded PAL console Plz help??

amzo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry but need some help please people....

I can't get this to work with my dc2pro modded wii...Was hoping to load some patched games I had previously...Can someone post a comprehensive way to clean all previous ios etc using any title deleter (without deleting anything that is needed for the wii ...don't want to brick it!!)and re-install this backup loader to get this working?....Also can dvdx be installed so I can try loading video dvd's for playback on the wii? If so does it run better than before i.e not freezing intermittantly?

Maybe a thread\sticky dedicated to this would be helpful to all? blink.gif

Any help/advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks

amzo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wierd......I did the Homebrew channel update and now it seems to be working for me on my console??....need to test with patched game...will post results....Also will test to see if dvdx and mplayer woork for watching dvd's

Anyone know where I can get 0.3 with the default set as GC PAD as hook type?

amzo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Installed dvdx using the patch me installer think it installed ios 254 or something...Plays dvd (only selected chapter titles but still Jerky...Not worth using as a dvd player I guess for now...Anyone else tried?

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
why would you want this if you already have a mod chip though i dont understand? sorry this is just like the 4th person i've heard ask about this and it finally got to me. mod chip seems much better for compatibility if you already ahve one.

amzo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
True...Guess I was experimenting...But I like the idea of being able to use the wii as a dvd player also...And using the channel to run non-PAL games.....

I also want to check this out on my chipped wii so I can do this on my younger bro's unmodded wii

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
fair enough. well i'd help you if i could but i haven o idea how to work it, i have heard you cant if you have a chipped wii but i dunno if thats changed.

amzo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks...will have to see...Would be good to know if:

"a comprehensive way to clean all previous ios etc using any title deleter (without deleting anything that is needed for the wii ...don't want to brick it!!)"

amzo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Damn...After installing then uninstalling dvdx the launcher is no longer working!!...Tried reinstalling cios etc but no luck...going to bed now!!!

If anyone can compile a list of ios's to remove from a console inorder to reinstall everything afresh it would be most useful.

junk_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
amzo said:
Sorry but need some help please people....

I can't get this to work with my dc2pro modded wii...Was hoping to load some patched games I had previously...Can someone post a comprehensive way to clean all previous ios etc using any title deleter (without deleting anything that is needed for the wii ...don't want to brick it!!)and re-install this backup loader to get this working?....Also can dvdx be installed so I can try loading video dvd's for playback on the wii? If so does it run better than before i.e not freezing intermittantly?

Maybe a thread\sticky dedicated to this would be helpful to all? blink.gif

Any help/advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks
y do you need a backup lancher if you have a modded wii, wtf, u guys jus want everything dont you

amzo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Trtied cios downgrader and reinstalled but all the game i try gives me some exception (DSI) error tried changing the hook types but no luck....After installing CIOS_Fix.wad it started working on my PC with WiiGator 0.3!...Did a full reboot of machine (incase MOD Chip caused issues) and retried all ok now?

amzo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wierd that only cios_fix works with the loader but not the latest CIOS released by Wiigator?.....Does anyone know if there has been a revised cios for it to work with modded wii's?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:....Seemed to work as I was not getting dsi error dumps...but patched games do not work....Guess mod chipped wii's do not really work for patched games at all.....Also DVD playback has not been improved?....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its not your baby, no matter how much you what it to be, we were separated at that time.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We sound like Mexican soap operas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I miss polly, he took alot shit but was fun messing with him
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's why I don't get too involved in the forums I don't want my name all over the damn place but I do feel like I had a doing in the Leo and Luke love battle lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the cross gen console thing has killed playing cod, bf, pubg on consoles. Cheaters on pc has made them horrible to play on consoles.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's why they dump millions into security now I remember getting all my cod shit unlocked in one match was fun
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    An option to just play with console players may reduce latency even
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Aaawww (points finger)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea they should separate to each, (I know already you gonna say dats rasist)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No like if you're on Xbox like a toggle switch that says Xbox players only
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, should be choice if you want cross play
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I plan on going back to ultimate with all the new shit coming that'll just be free on ultimate
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut? PS ain't tickling your balls no more?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No I can just afford both ;O
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I hear ya. You got a dope handheld coming soon, that should at least tingle those dingles.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably look like ass with Gamepass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Crazy, I remember posing for that one, towelie was messed up in that shoot.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Must have edited him in post, he looks fine there.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's true, both our eyes are straight white, and we know better
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You're a towel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No, you're a towel
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No you're a towel
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No you're a towel