Rotten
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've verified this on a few games and it looks like the 'audiofix' code will cause any GameCube game to crash when the streaming audio is going to play. All the Naruto games have the streaming audio so I believe that is why they all crash as well. Maybe the Wii JAP games that are crashing are using streaming audio calls as well and this is why they are crashing? Just some theories based on other posts I've seen.

Can anyone confirm GC streaming audio games FULLY WORKING on their WiiKey?

Dazimus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There seems to be a known problem with audio-streaming GC games on the Wiikey (see the self-booting GCOS thread) ... apparantly the Wiikey team are aware of it and it will be fixed in the next update (whenever that is)

Kaphis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
YESSSSSSSS this is good news to me :DDD

because its no longer just "naruto doesn't work"...now its "streaming audio" doesn't work...which sounds a lot more fixable :DDDD

wiikey update!!! yay! (can we turn off the audiofix or something?)

mustnap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, this is a good news and a bad news for me.. the good news is that there is a chance that i might be able to play naruto on my Wii. the bad news is that i just spent $40 bucks for a used gamecube and another $15 for the modchip so that i can play Naruto GNT series.. darn it!

i guess we will have to wait and see whether the problem of naruto series can be fixed with Wiikey update..

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people flip houses, why not flip the console? (they flip *other* too, but that's another story...)
you invested 55 bucks for a cube and a chip. you can sell the same console for >100 bucks usd on ebay or craigslist.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What the hell was that Syl?