Hacking WiiMotion Plus Games Fix aka Wii Sports Resort/Tiger Woods 10

dimmujed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii Sports Resort and Tiger Woods 10 both have the same issue, they use Wii Motion Plus and start with a video that you are forced to watch to make sure you know how to install Wii Motion Plus (though I think a retarded monkey could figure it out on their own).

Anywho, this video will not load through a USB loader. The only way to fix this is to have a save file from the game, that saves directly after the video is over (the games do this automatically once you watch the video). So you will have to play it off the disc at least once.

Wii Sports Resort, to work on NTSC/Pal Wii's, will require it to be ran through Wii Brick Blocker, to take off the Japanese update, and Wii Region Frii, two "old school" programs. Then you can burn the disc and watch the horrible video. Once your save is there, the game will boot fine from USB loaders w/o a bunch of fix options on.

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dimmujed said:
Wii Sports Resort and Tiger Woods 10 both have the same issue, they use Wii Motion Plus and start with a video that you are forced to watch to make sure you know how to install Wii Motion Plus (though I think a retarded monkey could figure it out on their own).

Anywho, this video will not load through a USB loader. The only way to fix this is to have a save file from the game, that saves directly after the video is over (the games do this automatically once you watch the video). So you will have to play it off the disc at least once.

Wii Sports Resort, to work on NTSC/Pal Wii's, will require it to be ran through Wii Brick Blocker, to take off the Japanese update, and Wii Region Frii, two "old school" programs. Then you can burn the disc and watch the horrible video. Once your save is there, the game will boot fine from USB loaders w/o a bunch of fix options on.

Tiger Woods definitely does not force you to watch the video first. Nor does Virtua Tennis. It's only Wii Sports Resort, and while your help is appreciated, the alt-dol method for Wii Sports is much more efficient than burning a disc for one-time use.

Loron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
I read somewhere that Nintendo is going to release a new firmware to prevent people from watching that introductional movie! So that would solve the problem

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Loron said:
I read somewhere that Nintendo is going to release a new firmware to prevent people from watching that introductional movie! So that would solve the problem

Nintendo stopping people watching a basic safety video they have created? Dont make me laugh!
laugh.gif

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WB3000 said:
So if default save files were created, then installing them would work as well?

Dunno for sure but i don´t think some people tried that and it hadn´t worked but i guess it´s because they tried a savgame that had already playing data from another Mii in it or so.

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are plenty of threads on how to do the alt-dol. You need to get WiiScribber, grab a dol file, put it on the root of the SD card. Turn Alt-Dol on in the newest GX Loader and wala.

I forget the file, but if you search the other 10 posts on this you will find it.

Also, I burned Wii Sports Resort, and it did not work with my Wiikey. I did the above mentioned things as well. So it is more then just that.

Servdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought discs of wii sports resort were not working unless people have cioscorp installed. With corp installed a disc boots fine, and then that stupid ass video can be seen.

sir_seagill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried wiifrii and WBB on Grand Slam Tennis (US) to try to work on my JP wii - but it didn't work (black screen). I will try this video removal thing and see if that does anything

dimmujed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
Has anyone got that got Sports Resort to play WITHOUT the motion plus attachment?!

That isn't possible, as the game would be nearly impossible to pay without it, as it makes the Wiimote way more precise.

zapaz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
why is my dol file named RZTJ?
i have been reading on here everyone is saying RZTJ01.dol,if i name mine to that it cant find it

also my WSR doesnt make a save file,if it does its not showing,how much space is required for a save?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/o4zjzHyB-I0?si=U77XLBb-jVVqtWXz +2