Too F'in Blonde
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I thought I would make a post dedicated to my request. I am looking to make a strip poker game for the DS however have no programming skills.
I'd like a program to make a strip poker series preferably where I can drop in my own images at a later date (Preferably to change out girls) and compile it to a rom file
However if I pay someone I'd like the program not to get sourced out so others could make their own versions.
If that makes sense and your interested then hit me up with a price quote on what you'd want for you time.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If my laptop weren't broken I'd probably take you up on this. Although you didn't mention if you're looking to retain ownership of it. Is this for personal use or are you trying to sell it after the fact? I don't understand why you're concerned about nobody else being able to play it.

Also which flash card do you own? Last I checked, the DS-X for example natively runs XML so it would be _very_ easy to script one exclusively for it, where changing images would be as simple as dragging+dropping in Explorer.

And come to think of it, you didn't even need to mention the strip poker aspect. All you needed to do was say you wanted a poker game where you could customize the cards or whatever.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dib said:
Although you didn't mention if you're looking to retain ownership of it. Is this for personal use or are you trying to sell it after the fact?
I don't need retain ownership, it is for personal use to freely distribute as A) an advertising tool and B) to hand out at parties.

dib said:
I don't understand why you're concerned about nobody else being able to play it.
I think you misunderstood, I want everyone to play it but if someone makes the app for me I am hoping it will have some sort of easy image injector and so I don't want the app I am paying some one to develop on the web so someone else can also make strip poker games.

dib said:
Also which flash card do you own?
G6Real, M3, TTDS, ... the list is quite large and but I'd like the game to be easily downloadable to work with majority of cards and since I might pass out the game on flash carts at parties I'd like it to work on my cheapest options.

QUOTE(dib @ Apr 23 2008, 10:55 PM) And come to think of it, you didn't even need to mention the strip poker aspect. All you needed to do was say you wanted a poker game where you could customize the cards or whatever.

I don't want to customize the cards, I want to customize the players reactions. So lets say I get a full house, she has 2 kings. Then cut to a sad face as she takes off her top. Shit Video files would be even sweeter actually. And so a standard poker game does not apply, it'd have to have the opponent in mind when developing as well as the fact that the opponent would be getting naked.

QUOTE(methodone @ Apr 24 2008, 02:25 PM)
teenage queen for nds -- now where's my $5?
Thanks methodone, few questions
1) Can I swap images on that?
2) That is copyrighted material no? So if I do swap images would that be a legal nightmare?

To anyone reading this who can program:
Listen, I have no idea what kind of time this would take to program nor do I like to pitch an opening bid but lets say this is a 1 day project? $100 for an app made close to what I want it to do. Videos VS Images negotiable however I am highly exited over the idea of videos.

If someone does link me to a an app already made (like Teenage Queen) If that suits my needs then sure I got no problem throwing out 5 bucks
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.