Gaming Windows 7 feature clone.

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I don't know what this feature is called but, I have seen it in the commercials and want it. It's where you can browse side by side windows, so have Microsoft word open or something and have IE open next to it and just click back and forth... Is there any clones for it out yet? Kinda like how there is that rocket dock thing out for XP that they have on macs and the tool bar thing for XP that they have on windows seven...anyone know of anything like that? Thanks
smile.gif

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
this program is no-where near as good as the real thing. Trust me I used it for a while until the Windows 7 RTM was released (been using Windows 7 since July 14th).

on a completely unrelated note, you may want to try Launchy, its another of the apps I was using during my Vista days

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a good WIndows 7 clone type thing for XP. I don't wanna upgrade because I would lose all my files etc. So basically like a theme or something? That's all I am really looking for :3

---Merged Posts---

Ok I found a good one a guide to help install it....but the tool bar, (Vigland one step) is really big and ugly, anyone know of a better one? Thx.

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I did that, but I hate the tash bar or start menu bar, whatever, it just looks too big, etc any other alternatives?

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Here's a really old windows protip:
acxzf8.jpg
EDIT: The beauty behind this way is that you can do it with as many windows as you want. Got a really wide-screen? Have 5 windows open while doing it. Got a really tall screen? Pick Horizontally instead!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==